Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted
dirtyleafcigars
Posted 11/5/2013 6:21 AM (#412901)
Subject: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/21/2013

Posts: 459
1001001001002525

Points: 609
500100
Feedback Rating: 13
Location: Orange City, Florida

Badges:
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 and Antano Dark Corojo discounted up to 25% off. Several more lines coming in later today and will be posted by the end of the day. Who doesn't love these classic sticks? Snatch 'em up!


http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/joya-de-nicaragua/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
nirab
Posted 11/5/2013 7:47 AM (#412944 - in reply to #412901)
Subject: RE: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Elite Guru

Joined: 5/6/2012

Posts: 11784
500050001000500100100252525

Points: 18294
50005000500020001000100100252525
Feedback Rating: 323
Location: Beeuudaful Buda, Texas! HOOK EM! \m/

Badges:
Are the current prices already 25% off, or is there a code to enter?? Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dirtyleafcigars
Posted 11/5/2013 10:19 AM (#412975 - in reply to #412901)
Subject: Re: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/21/2013

Posts: 459
1001001001002525

Points: 609
500100
Feedback Rating: 13
Location: Orange City, Florida

Badges:
Yes, the discount is reflected in the current prices. However, for the Geeks I'll toss in another 10% that can be used on these or anything else we carry. Perhaps I'm in the holiday spirit already. :) Use code B18DF16DA6D6814 at checkout.


Additionally, we just got back in stock the VERY popular 5 Vegas Humidor/30 Cigar Combo. This combo normally goes for $175.00 with most retailers, we carry it at $119.99. These things go faster than just about anything we carry so grab 'em up if you want 'em! Here's the link: http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/5-vegas-tradicion-30-ct-humidor-comb...

Take care Geeks!

Edited by dirtyleafcigars 11/5/2013 11:12 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Smurf
Posted 11/5/2013 10:27 AM (#412980 - in reply to #412901)
Subject: RE: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Elite Expert

Joined: 10/25/2011

Posts: 4954
200020005001001001001002525

Points: 5914
5000500100100100100
Feedback Rating: 50
Location: Montreal, Quebec

Badges:
sweet deal!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Vroomp
Posted 11/5/2013 10:47 AM (#412984 - in reply to #412980)
Subject: RE: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Guru

Joined: 7/29/2012

Posts: 8872
5000200010005001001001002525

Points: 15672
5000500050005001002525
Feedback Rating: 274
Location: 'Hotlanta' Near the big chicken!

Badges:
Bummer!  No Machitos......
Top of the page Bottom of the page
McBryde
Posted 11/5/2013 11:01 AM (#412995 - in reply to #412901)
Subject: Re: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Expert

Joined: 6/18/2011

Posts: 3563
200010005002525

Points: 4918
20002000500100100100100
Feedback Rating: 62
Location: On the hunting farm!

Badges:
Can that Geek 5% be combined with the 5% for liking y'all on Facebook to be 10%, or do we just have to choose one of the 5%'s to use?

E
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dirtyleafcigars
Posted 11/5/2013 11:11 AM (#412997 - in reply to #412995)
Subject: Re: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/21/2013

Posts: 459
1001001001002525

Points: 609
500100
Feedback Rating: 13
Location: Orange City, Florida

Badges:
McBryde - 11/5/2013 2:01 PM

Can that Geek 5% be combined with the 5% for liking y'all on Facebook to be 10%, or do we just have to choose one of the 5%'s to use?

E



Oops, I actually meant for it to be 10%! Sorry about that , use this code for 10%: B18DF16DA6D6814


Feel free to save your other codes for as long as you want for another order. We will always honor them.

Edited by dirtyleafcigars 11/5/2013 11:14 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dirtyleafcigars
Posted 11/5/2013 11:13 AM (#412998 - in reply to #412984)
Subject: RE: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/21/2013

Posts: 459
1001001001002525

Points: 609
500100
Feedback Rating: 13
Location: Orange City, Florida

Badges:
Vroomp - 11/5/2013 1:47 PM

Bummer!  No Machitos......



I know Vroomp. I'm trying to get some in.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Brlesq
Posted 11/5/2013 4:05 PM (#413077 - in reply to #412901)
Subject: RE: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Elite Guru

Joined: 5/4/2010

Posts: 21074
500050005000500010002525

Points: 27384
500050005000500050002000100100100252525
Feedback Rating: 239
Location: Upstate NY

Badges:
Alan, you might get a better response on your sales here if you did a little quick research on your competitor's prices. We're Geeks, and as such most of us do some quick homework by comparing a couple of general sites to see if a deal is "generously discounted". You state above that the "25% off" is already factored into the prices listed on your website. So the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Corona's that I was looking at are now $89.99 on your site after the discount, but only $76.95 everyday over at cigarplace.biz. (Yes you are offering an extra 10% to Geeks, but cigarplace just sent me an email offering another 10% off as well, so its still apples-to-apples.)

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/39370/br...

I'm not trying to torpedo your sales, but rather trying to help you find the right path to generating more sales here. When Podman shows up here, his stuff is gone in a matter of hours (and sometimes minutes) because his offers can't be beat and he offers free shipping.

Maybe you could offer a price match or something? Just my 2 cents. We enjoy your other contributions here when you're not pitching sales, and if we can help you out on that end as well, everybody will be happy all around!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dirtyleafcigars
Posted 11/5/2013 5:27 PM (#413094 - in reply to #412901)
Subject: Re: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/21/2013

Posts: 459
1001001001002525

Points: 609
500100
Feedback Rating: 13
Location: Orange City, Florida

Badges:
Thanks Brlesq. We do offer price matches. It's right on the home page, just let us know, we'll match it.

However, if you were to select Cigar Place's cheapest shipping of $7.50, that brings you to $84.45. With our $89.95, discounted 10%, plus $4.99 in shipping, brings you to $85.95. It's a slight difference, but we do our best. We know we can't beat everybody, every time, many of our products are priced far lower than our competitors, and our shipping is some of the lowest around.

Edited by dirtyleafcigars 11/5/2013 5:44 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
nirab
Posted 11/6/2013 7:21 AM (#413191 - in reply to #413094)
Subject: Re: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Elite Guru

Joined: 5/6/2012

Posts: 11784
500050001000500100100252525

Points: 18294
50005000500020001000100100252525
Feedback Rating: 323
Location: Beeuudaful Buda, Texas! HOOK EM! \m/

Badges:
I noticed the price difference after Alan was kind enough to offer me a discount code. Like Bruce said, us geeks really scour the internet looking for the best prices, so we will not be oversold! With Podman, the deals are always consistent, and I don't think I have ever paid freight on purchases. Cigarplace.biz has deals 3 times a month, two of which offer free freight, and the other is $1 freight. Us geeks will wait until the deals come up, and consistency is the key. I think you are on the right track Alan, and just need to fine tune the offers a bit.

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dirtyleafcigars
Posted 11/6/2013 9:14 AM (#413210 - in reply to #413191)
Subject: Re: Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted



Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/21/2013

Posts: 459
1001001001002525

Points: 609
500100
Feedback Rating: 13
Location: Orange City, Florida

Badges:
Thanks nirab. We're always trying, and promise our prices will only get better. Thanks for all the feedback guys, truly.
Top of the page Bottom of the page