From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

Hand delivered goodness

Started by Juicestain, 08/12/2011 12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juicestain

I had the pleasure of meeting and sharing a smoke with Shukpaw today and damn if he didn't hit me up with a hand delivered bomb! A nice assortment of Cinco Vegas including the always tasty "A" and a LE that I have yet to try. Also a tasty looking Partagas solomon, CAO tubo and Padilla! Above and beyond Neil, thank you.

87North

That Neil is a stand up guy... No really... :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

metalhead y cigarguy

I think Neil has officially met more geeks than anyone else, and yes he's a stand up guy.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Brlesq

Great job, Neil!

And for Neil's reputation, I'm sure glad that this thread turned out to be about CIGARS.   :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

MT21

Neil is very out-going and generous.  He's terrible that way.

Nice bomb Neil.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

ntanner

well done Neil, very cool. :respekt:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.