A Free offer

Started by wunderdawg, 05/01/2008 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wunderdawg

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

Duker511

Thanks for the heads up. I was expecting them to want $9 for S&H, but you get one cigar for FREE. :dancing:
Tim

stogie_foggie

Don't you have to sign up for something?  What's with the magazines?  Just curious.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

bslatner

Quotewunderdawg - 5/1/2008  4:24 PM

http://www.freemontecristosample.com/

You have to tell it "In what publication did you see this offer". What do we tell it?  :confused:

wunderdawg

you tell it either "Robb Report" or "wine review", which ever one you click.  No you dont have to order anything, just tell them which magazine you saw their offer.  Sorry I didnt make that clear.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

stogie_foggie

I figured.  No, really the urge to get a free cigar overcame the fact that I might be spammed.   :lmao:

Thanks for the heads up.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

burn1

Oh cool I was not going to do it since I thought you had to order. On my way over now :crazy:  :crazy:

NewGuy

Thanks for the info on this one, I'm in.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Alright, I bit on this too.  Let's see what happens......... ;-)

Thanks for the link!

minesman

jomama20

sweet. free stuff rules

ljlemer

Can't turn down a good deal and free is best.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Let's see how long this freebie will take to arrive!  (i.e. the Gurkha offer)

wunderdawg

I believe these are sent out by a Order Fullfillment Co. (ie JR cigars).  They usualy ship about once every 4 to 6 weeks.  They hold all orders and ship all at once.

mhuss

Quotemhuss - 5/3/2008  11:21 AM
Let's see how long this freebie will take to arrive!

My free Montecristo just arrived!  And it only took a full month!  Now I just have to identify which one it is!  Let's see, it measures 6" by about 46 or 48.  But unlike the Gurkha offer, at least this one actually showed up!

Actually, looking at the offer again, they say it's a Montecristo Classic.  And I remeasured, and the ring gauge is about 52, so this appears to be the Classic Toro.

wunderdawg

Got mine today as well

nukbucko

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Im in. I Love that word FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Now I wait like 2 months to get it but hey its free :dancing:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Bob Cordell

I bet I get the free Montecristo before I get the Gurkha deal!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

burn1

Got my Monte on Saturday  :dancing:

Duker511

Im still waiting for either, or neither, or bothier. :confused:
Tim

mhuss

QuoteDuker511 - 6/3/2008  7:40 AM
Im still waiting for either, or neither, or bothier. :confused:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the Gurkha package.  I've pretty much given up all hope on that one.  I think I requested that one before the Montecristo offer.  Hey, I told y'all that Gurkha would be wise to seeing an all-of-a-sudden spike in the number of requests.  I think they caught on.

burn1

I think the earlier you got in on the Gurkha deal the better. A lot of other boards had this posted also so I do think they got swamped with sign ups. They would probably run out of smokes or go broke from shipping cost if they sent this out to everyone.

mhuss

Quoteburn1 - 6/3/2008  11:50 AM
They would probably run out of smokes or go broke from shipping cost if they sent this out to everyone.

That's what I'm thinking, and exactly why I won't get my hopes up.  Oh well, it was worth a shot.

ljlemer

I just got an error notice: (error '80040211' /offers/postFreeMonte0608Classic.asp, line 631) and then remembered that I sent this out already, received, smoked and reviewed my cigar, and then forgot about it.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Turboknat

Thanks, dude, I just entered for mine.  Keeping my fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.