Cigar Lounges in Orlando?

Started by SenorPablo, 05/01/2008 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

I'm heading to Orlando next week and want to try to find some decent cigar lounges.  Preferably with a bar.  Anyone know of anything they would reccomend?

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Turboknat

Paul, if you go to Disney's Pleasure Island in Orlando, Sosa's has two places there.  One is a cigar bar called Fuego by Sosa.  A nice bar with indoor and outdoor seating, they mix great drinks, and they sell some great cigars there.  Or you can bring your own in.  It is surrounded by some really good restaurants and clubs.  On the other end of Pleasure Island, Sosa's has a cigar store with a humidor and smoking area.  You would think Disney would be against smoking, but at Pleasure Island they let you smoke in both places, and smoke along the walkway by the different shops.  I reviewed the Fuego by Sosa Cigar Bar in the Cigar Places, but I really didn't get to check out the other cigar store to get any real rating for it, so I didn't list it.

SenorPablo

QuoteTurboknat - 5/1/2008  10:19 PM

Paul, if you go to Disney's Pleasure Island in Orlando, Sosa's has two places there.  One is a cigar bar called Fuego by Sosa.  A nice bar with indoor and outdoor seating, they mix great drinks, and they sell some great cigars there.  Or you can bring your own in.  It is surrounded by some really good restaurants and clubs.  On the other end of Pleasure Island, Sosa's has a cigar store with a humidor and smoking area.  You would think Disney would be against smoking, but at Pleasure Island they let you smoke in both places, and smoke along the walkway by the different shops.  I reviewed the Fuego by Sosa Cigar Bar in the Cigar Places, but I really didn't get to check out the other cigar store to get any real rating for it, so I didn't list it.

You know I went to Pleasure Island the last time I was in Orlando (something like 4 or 5 years ago) and wound up hitting a cigar shop on the stretch before you get on the boat to actually go to the Island.  Then I walked further down and found House of Blues (I think it was) and wound up going back and forth between the 2 and never actually made it to Pleasure Island.  That and I think it was like $20 bucks or so.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Turboknat

This was last November when I was there.  We stayed at a Disney Resort, so there was no charge for Pleasure Island.  I don't know if there is one now.  There are plenty of signs pointing both places out, and they have some killer restaurants around there.  During the time we were down there, we ate at a Irish Pub/Restaurant (I forget the name, but you can't miss it), Gloria Estefan's Restaurant called Bongos, and finally at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.