Harbor Cigars - Destin

Started by nwb, 08/26/2011 12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

A couple of months ago, I did a call-in order for a box of AF Anejos from these folks.  The transaction went flawlessly, and their customer service was fanstastic.

This week, I've been vacationing in the Destin area and decided to stop by to see what they had.  They had a really nice place with a great selection and knowledgeable staff.  Not only that, but they offer 10% off all purchases for CRA members.  I ended up with the following for $39:

Tatuaje Exclusive Series Tattoo
Tatuaje Fausto FT153 - Toro
Tatuaje Private Reserve (Black Label) Petite Lancero
Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador Series 7th Capa Especial
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Maduro
Chief of Shaft

Robert LG

Nice selection at a nice price!
Rob

metalhead y cigarguy

Thanks for sharing. Glad your having a good time in the sun. Enjoy the smokes.  :smoker:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Brlesq

Love Destin!  Used to go every summer when we lived in Tennessee.  We've been thinking about going next summer (but its tough to get there from here).  But now I have one more reason to go!   :?:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

Cool deal.  I'll be looking forward to your impression of the Fausto.  I've been a bit curious about those but haven't gotten to acquiring any yet...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Ken Kelley

I've been near Destin, if you want to count Hurlburt Field as close enough. Had to go down there back when I was an active duty crew dog to do some battle simulations with the black ops guys. Stayed in a motel on Okaloosa Island and spent the evenings eating fresh seafood and touring the various bars and such.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

griesemer

wlfwalleye

Nice pickup!

I am interested to your take on the 7th Capa.

I have heard alot of mixed reviews on that one.

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 8/26/2011  1:42 AM

A couple of months ago, I did a call-in order for a box of AF Anejos from these folks.  The transaction went flawlessly, and their customer service was fanstastic.

This week, I've been vacationing in the Destin area and decided to stop by to see what they had.  They had a really nice place with a great selection and knowledgeable staff.  Not only that, but they offer 10% off all purchases for CRA members.  I ended up with the following for $39:

Tatuaje Exclusive Series Tattoo
Tatuaje Fausto FT153 - Toro
Tatuaje Private Reserve (Black Label) Petite Lancero
Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador Series 7th Capa Especial
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Maduro

That IS a nice seleccion! Something tells me you didn't just drop a $10 bill on the counter and walk away with change.

nwb

Since these cigars aren't readily available, I thought that $39 wasn't bad. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 8/26/2011  10:45 AM

Since these cigars aren't readily available, I thought that $39 wasn't bad. :confused:

Not bad at all for those sticks! You shoulda spent $78 and got two each.

nwb

QuoteAlphairon - 8/26/2011  10:51 AM

Quotenwb - 8/26/2011  10:45 AM

Not bad at all for those sticks! You shoulda spent $78 and got two each.

I've spent enough on this vacation, I probably should have.  Well, it is on the way out of town....
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.