Corona Cigar Shop

Started by SenorPablo, 05/07/2008 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Sitting here in the Corona Cigar Shop in Orlando.  They have Anejos carona size for $20.  A bit pricey, but if anyone wants me to pick you up one let me know.  I'll be here for a few hours.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

qman22

I read that place has a large selection of pre-embargo cubans.....some as old as 80-90 years.  I would be hard pressed to shell out over $200 on 1 cigar though.  One can only dream  :-(
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

ljlemer

Quoteqman22 - 5/8/2008  12:09 AM

I read that place has a large selection of pre-embargo cubans.....some as old as 80-90 years.  I would be hard pressed to shell out over $200 on 1 cigar though.  One can only dream  :-(

Cigars, like wine, can only age so long before they deteriorate.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Hi Folks!  I finally dumped images of my camera and I have a few of Corona worth seeing.  This was probably one of the best cigar joints i've been to.  Take a look.  I added the pics under the Cigar Places entry:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=64

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/18/2008  2:52 PM
Hi Folks!  I finally dumped images of my camera and I have a few of Corona worth seeing.  This was probably one of the best cigar joints i've been to.  Take a look.  I added the pics under the Cigar Places entry:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=64

-Paul

Wow, that looks like a great place.  I wish there was a place like that around my neighborhood.  I'd be there all the damn time!

Bob Cordell

That looks like a great place to hang out with buddies and blow the frost off a few while having a stogie!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

stogie_foggie

Nice place - looked pretty roomy and not just a room off in the corner to smoke, unlike some of the cigar shops around where I live.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

mhuss

Quotestogie_foggie - 5/19/2008  3:37 PM
Nice place - looked pretty roomy and not just a room off in the corner to smoke, unlike some of the cigar shops around where I live.

You can say that again!  There aren't too many places these days where you can smoke a cigar at a bar!

SenorPablo

Yes.  I can't say enough good things about this place.  Great place to hang out, good knowledgeable people and great selection.  Worth a visit if you're in Orlando.

-Paul

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/19/2008  5:58 PM
Worth a visit if you're in Orlando.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Disney in the next couple of years.  I will definitely keep this place in the back of my mind when we make our plans.  Thanks for the investigating!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.