Cedar storage Trays

Started by burn1, 05/11/2008 10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burn1

bargainhumidors.com has Spanish cedar storage trays in stock for $9.99 a piece. Good deal IMHO just ordered three. :biggrin:

Duker511

There you go larry, those will work in your coolidor, Im ordering a couple.

Thanks for the link burn1. :biggrin:  

http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/category.aspx?categoryid=11&startpage=4
Tim

burn1

Yep thats what I got them for also the coolidor will free up some more space and are easier to stack than boxes

SenorPablo

I had been waiting forever for these to come back in stock for use in my Wine Coolidor.  I finally gave up and just went to my B&M and got some empty cedar cigar boxes and used them.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

Congrats burn1 on passing 1000 points! :dancing:  :dancing:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

burn1

:bigthumbs: TY Larry.   Paul , I did that exact same thing but saw these and now that they are in stock I had to get them to free up some space, since I don't want to buy another cooler just yet. More compact and easier to stack than the boxes.

ljlemer

Quoteburn1 - 5/11/2008  9:54 PM

:bigthumbs: TY Larry.   Paul , I did that exact same thing but saw these and now that they are in stock I had to get them to free up some space, since I don't want to buy another cooler just yet. More compact and easier to stack than the boxes.

I only see small, narrow boxes for $6.99.

Thomas Mann

burn1

Larry, when you get to the site look under cigar accesories then cigar storage you should find them they are 12.5" long x 7.5 " wide x 2.25 " high. I think the ones you are seeing are to hold an Oasis or Hydra electronic Humidifier.  Hope this  helps

ljlemer

Quoteburn1 - 5/12/2008  11:35 AM

Larry, when you get to the site look under cigar accesories then cigar storage you should find them they are 12.5" long x 7.5 " wide x 2.25 " high. I think the ones you are seeing are to hold an Oasis or Hydra electronic Humidifier.  Hope this  helps

I found them. All my humis came with those, so I have a few already. If they hold 30 each, I'd need at least 15 more and that's too expensive.

Thomas Mann

burn1

I can see how that could get a bit expensive needing that many. I do not need that many yet but probably will some day. I think that would be the time to buy an Aristcrat Humi.

ljlemer

Quoteburn1 - 5/12/2008  11:11 PM

I can see how that could get a bit expensive needing that many. I do not need that many yet but probably will some day. I think that would be the time to buy an Aristcrat Humi.

Did you ever wonder what happens to herfers' stashes when they pass on? I've seen "estate pipes" for sale, but never estate cigar collections.

Thomas Mann

burn1

That' s good question I wonder what does happen to the cigar stashes?

ljlemer

Lumber yards sell scrap wood. Wouldn't cheap scraps of spanish cedar be just as good for providing aroma and deterring tobacco beetles?

Thomas Mann

junglepete

That might be a good idea, but it seems like the pieces for spanish cedar are already quite small, they may already be scraps of larger pieces if there are larger pieces. :confused:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ljlemer

Quotejunglepete - 5/14/2008  9:49 PM

That might be a good idea, but it seems like the pieces for spanish cedar are already quite small, they may already be scraps of larger pieces if there are larger pieces. :confused:

The point is getting it cheap.

Thomas Mann

burn1

my trays came today pretty quick shipping all arrived safe and sound

ljlemer

Do they sell the essential oil of spanish cedar and if they do, does it make a humi better or worse to rub some around the edges or leave an open bottle inside?

Thomas Mann

junglepete

They do sell cedar essential oils but I'm not sure if they sell spanish cedar essential oils. If you're interested, I know a company that sells a 4x8 sheet of spanish cedar veneer for $75. You could probably line 3 very large coolidors with that amount. Hmm. it seems to me that with the amount of cigars you smoke you must have a ton of cedar boxes lying around...enough to build a house from what I'm reding here.  :lmao:

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.