Baracoa

Started by horrido, 10/28/2011 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

He guys just found a new Tobacconist store here in London Ontario, I put his address in the cigar place forum. Dave Sorge is very friendly to talk to and will special order for you. His store sells Cuban and Non Cuban and takes suggestions on what folks like to smoke. I said to him to check out the Cigar Geeks site and say hello to you all so I hope he does. I am going to support his shop as much as possible because its a difficult business to run in Canada.

I did buy a cigar and it was a ISOM Montecristo Open Regata....now the price was 19.95 but he also has cigars from 4 to 23 or more dollars depends on what you want. He will even get boxes for you. I said I would bring him some DPG to try and he did ask about my thoughts on the A. Fuente brand....I just said Opus X and his eyes lit up.....Daves a good guy from my first meet with him. Hope he does well in our town.....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ROTHNH

Always nice to hear about guys like this trying to make a living in a tough business and an even tougher economy.    It's also great to support them!  I have a couple very small shops nearby that I make a point to visit every week or so.  I enjoy chatting with the owners and buy a cigar or three.  Unfortunately, the closest shops with cigar lounges are over an hour from home so my visits to those B&Ms are few and far between.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.