Smoke Inn, West Palm Beach

Started by ljlemer, 05/16/2008 01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

This place is the most impressive site I've seen in the area. It's better than any place I visited in Little Havana. The selection is enormous and incredibly organized.        

I bought:

Baccarat Churchill Maduro $4.05
Bock Y Ca Churchill Natural $2.70
GR Specials Red 6x54 $2.65
Smoke Inn Toro Natural $2.45
Gr Specials Black 6x54 $2.65
Cuban Crafters Toro $3.50
Perdomo Fresco Churchill Maduro $2.50

They have every brand I'd heard of but never seen. The manager said he'd join.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Do they offer a smoking lounge?  Maybe some drinks?  Sounds to me like those are the only things this place seems to be missing.  Do they have a website?

junglepete

There goes your budget again. Up in smoke  :lmao:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

burn1

Sounds like a cool place let us know how those G.R. Specials are I need to get me some to try. Are you going to enter them in the cigar places database?

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 5/16/2008  8:20 AM

Do they offer a smoking lounge?  Maybe some drinks?  Sounds to me like those are the only things this place seems to be missing.  Do they have a website?

Doesn't anyone check before they ask questions? The very first thing I did was enter the place in the directory. It not only has a bar and lounge, it has a place where you can choose your own leaves for a custom made cigar. They have every premium cigar except Opus and Pinar. And I bought only krapperola. All my cigars together could buy me one of their more expensive cigars, like God of Fire. It has a website and 2 other stores in the area.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 5/16/2008  5:47 PM
Doesn't anyone check before they ask questions? All my cigars together could buy me one of their more expensive cigars, like God of Fire.

Sorry, I should have known to look first, ask questions later.  My bad.   :shamebag:

They had the God of Fire sticks, huh.....?  I am seriously thinking about taking the plunge into my wallet and getting a couple of those.

SenorPablo

I had the God of Fire for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was a great smoke.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/17/2008  8:45 AM
I had the God of Fire for the first time a few weeks ago.  It was a great smoke.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Alright, that settles it.  I'm ordering those.   :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.