Indulge Cigars... UPDATE

Started by metalhead y cigarguy, 11/19/2011 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

Indulge Cigars out of Florida. Anyone familiar with this vendor?  They look to have some decent prices.

http://www.indulgecigars.com/index.htm

Any thoughts?  :confused:

Looks like shipping is only $2.99 for the first item (including humidors) and $1.00 for each additional item. That sounds like a good deal.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

cmmayo

Kangaroo Alley cigars? That's a new one on me...   :confused:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Brlesq

Never heard of them, but the prices seem pretty good, including the humidors.  Might have to take a test run.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

Never heard of them,shipping looks reasonable.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

horrido

very nice find prices look decent and they carry the Padilla 68 series I like so much. May need to give them a spin soon. :-)
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

DonM

I have never heard of them and they are 30 minutes from me :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

metalhead y cigarguy

C'mon Don. Get with the program. Go check them out for us. We need input.  :biggrin:

I've been thinking about ordering something as well to try them out.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

DonM

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 11/20/2011  6:33 PM

C'mon Don. Get with the program. Go check them out for us. We need input.  :biggrin:

I will put it on my list of things to do Bryan but if they were big players in town I probably would have already been there  :biggrin:  one thing I noticed is that they do not have any Arturo Fuente on their list, they are big in the area

"The Curmudgeon"

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteDonM - 11/20/2011  5:02 PM

I will put it on my list of things to do Bryan but if they were big players in town I probably would have already been there  :biggrin:  one thing I noticed is that they do not have any Arturo Fuente on their list, they are big in the area

That is weird that they wouldn't have that line of cigars.

horrido

QuoteDonM - 11/20/2011  8:02 PM

It will be interesting to see what you will report looking forward to what you find.........
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Brlesq

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 11/20/2011  11:10 PM

From the website, they don't carry many cigars at all, and certainly nothing higher-end. (no AF, Ashton, Davidoff, Padron, Liga Privada, etc)  Probably a very small B&M.  But that doesn't mean anything . . . you might find them to have great customer service for the cigars they do sell.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

metalhead y cigarguy

So I received my order today from Indulge Cigars today. I purchased two 5 packs; Don Kiki Red Label Robusto, and Cupido Criollo Commemorative. I ordered them Monday early morning, and they arrived today (Friday) and of course if not for the holiday they would have been here yesterday. 3 days in the mail and $3.99 for shipping. I like it. The cigars came nicely packed and arrived in good condition. So far so good.

Now I thought someone here said the Don Kiki Red Label was the original 5 Vegas Classic line, or something like that, so I thought I would give them a try to compare.

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteBrlesq - 11/21/2011  4:14 AM

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 11/20/2011  11:10 PM

From the website, they don't carry many cigars at all, and certainly nothing higher-end. (no AF, Ashton, Davidoff, Padron, Liga Privada, etc)  Probably a very small B&M.  But that doesn't mean anything . . . you might find them to have great customer service for the cigars they do sell.

From the best I can tell this is a small boutique shop with a small selection of cigars. It appears they focus on boutique cigars such as Charmed Leaf and Cuban Crafters does.

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

wlfwalleye

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 11/25/2011  11:54 PM

So I received my order today from Indulge Cigars today. I purchased two 5 packs; Don Kiki Red Label Robusto, and Cupido Criollo Commemorative. I ordered them Monday early morning, and they arrived today (Friday) and of course if not for the holiday they would have been here yesterday. 3 days in the mail and $3.99 for shipping. I like it. The cigars came nicely packed and arrived in good condition. So far so good.

Now I thought someone here said the Don Kiki Red Label was the original 5 Vegas Classic line, or something like that, so I thought I would give them a try to compare.

Glad everything worked out for you. I'll add them to the list.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.