Bauza Sample

Started by burn1, 05/19/2008 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burn1

Saw this in CA call this # 1-800-962-4427 and they send you a Bauza sample. It does not say how many or what size though.  I called and it ends up being Mikes Cigars You have to pay S/H for the sample. Just thought I would pass it on BTW S/H is $2.50. Just tell them you would like the Bauza Sample when you call

nukbucko

i'll try im on the phone now
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

mhuss

Larry liked it.....might as well give it a shot!

stogie_foggie

I've had a couple of these that were in the "bargain bin" of my local store.  That should have been my first clue.  Actually, the first was OK so I bought a few more.  Not too bad and if it's free.... I guess that's a pretty good price.   :biggrin:
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

nukbucko

I got it I think he said 1 cigar... Hmmmm 2.50 for 1 cigar
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

wunderdawg

Have never tried this one.  I guess I hafta call.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

junglepete

Off Topic...Kevin, any word on the TNT Hemingway deal?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ljlemer

Quoteburn1 - 5/19/2008  5:47 PM

Saw this in CA call this # 1-800-962-4427 and they send you a Bauza sample. It does not say how many or what size though.  I called and it ends up being Mikes Cigars You have to pay S/H for the sample. Just thought I would pass it on BTW S/H is $2.50. Just tell them you would like the Bauza Sample when you call

I saw this at their website:  

FREE BAUZA MEDALLA D'ORO #1 4 CIGARS NAT( BZ1P ) (6.88x44) Lonsdale.
This item is currently out of stock. Enter your information below and we will send you an email as soon as it comes back in stock.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

stogie_foggie

I've become VERY leary of free cigars lately....  :shades:
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

burn1

Got my sample today it is the Robusto size 5.50x 50, just one cigar but for 2.50 not bad my local sells them for 4.00 a piece

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.