Wineador Drawers & Shelves

Started by Wineadors, 12/13/2011 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wineadors

Like my user name suggests, I specialize in Wineadors. :)

Here is an example of a Spanish Cedar set I did for a Vinotemp 28 unit:
Vinotemp 28

Pricing is pretty close for most of the 28 bottle coolers and start as low as $25-$35.

No charge options include:

Horizontal slat design
Diagonal Slat design
Chevron slat design (2 opposing angles)

Brushed nickel draw pulls or Notch front faces

A wide variety of domestic & exotic hardwoods are available for an additional charge. Here's an example of an Edgestar 28 set done with Cocobolo faces:
Photobucket

I have information and pricing for a few of the more popular brands at my website: www.wineadors.com

If you've got a Wine fridge and would like to convert it, give me a shout. I'd be happy to work with you on it.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sullivan8078

I've been to your site. Nice stuff. Glad to have you join us!
-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

Hot Stuff x

nice job, everything looks really good.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

zac

Nice work.  What kind of capacity to you estimate for that drawer setup?

Wineadors

Quotezac - 12/13/2011  7:05 AM

Nice work.  What kind of capacity to you estimate for that drawer setup?

Depends on the mix of drawers/shelves you do, but each drawer for an average 28 bottle cooler can handle about 90 5x50's.

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ROTHNH

Quality craftsmanship, Forrest!

TatuajeKid

I can personally vouch for his work.  Top notch.  I have 2 shelves and three drawers with mahogany fronts in a natural finish.  I opted for the notches instead of the handles, I like a minimalist look I guess. The trays he made are also top notch.  
"A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest." - Royce Gracie

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=TatuajeKid

Robert LG

QuoteTatuajeKid - 12/13/2011  1:24 PM

I can personally vouch for his work.  Top notch.  I have 2 shelves and three drawers with mahogany fronts in a natural finish.  I opted for the notches instead of the handles, I like a minimalist look I guess. The trays he made are also top notch.  

Pics when you get a chance would be appreciated.  You have the exact model that I do and I am considering drawers from Forrest as well.
Rob

Wineadors

Here's a shot of Kevin's set:
Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

Robert LG

Thanks Forrest!  Those look great.
Rob

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

xblue

I really like the ammo can humidor you have on your website! Nice work!
Keith

As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder - John Glenn

Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/xblue95/cigars/

DropBox Photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrr81yy4q66v84p/qBOvca6ox7

Ken Kelley

Forrest must have a backorder log because he ain't been around for awhile.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Wineadors

Quotexblue - 2/6/2012  11:01 PM

I really like the ammo can humidor you have on your website! Nice work!
Thanks. :)

Wineadors

QuoteAlphairon - 2/7/2012  3:30 AM

Forrest must have a backorder log because he ain't been around for awhile.

Yeah, I don't have much forum time anymore. Business has been crazy and all my time is now in the shop. BY the evening when we're done, I'm usually wiped out.

Wineadors

Here are a few more pictures of builds for Newair AW280's and Edgestar 28's and a custom insert for a tower cabinet:
Bloodwood set:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.