For Sale: Opus X - xXx Power Ranger

Started by SenorPablo, 05/27/2008 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

If you guys are interested in an oppurtunity to get some decent priced Opus X, let me know.  I am going to pick some up from a buddy who has a few he wants to get rid of.  These are the xXx Power Rangers.   He is only asking $15 per stick, which if you search online this is a pretty good price.  They usually go for about $20 bucks or so.  These are just under 5" long and a 49 RG.  So shorter but nice and fat.  If anyone is interested PM me and let me know and i'll pick you up some as well.  Really, at such a decent price it's hard to pass up.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

Are you interested in a trade or just to get the cash back for them?

SenorPablo

I wasn't really thinking about a trade since I don't have them in my possession, plus i'm not sure I want to explain to wife yet more sticks coming in the house.  However, I might be persuaded with some ISOMs or something special like that.  :biggrin:  Never say never, I guess.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/27/2008  9:34 PM

If you guys are interested in an oppurtunity to get some decent priced Opus X, let me know.  I am going to pick some up from a buddy who has a few he wants to get rid of.  These are the xXx Power Rangers.   He is only asking $15 per stick, which if you search online this is a pretty good price.  They usually go for about $20 bucks or so.  These are just under 5" long and a 49 RG.  So shorter but nice and fat.  If anyone is interested PM me and let me know and i'll pick you up some as well.  Really, at such a decent price it's hard to pass up.

-Paul

Pick me up one. I'll mail you $20 to cover shipping. OK? I usually don't do robustos, but the Opus is so strong, that'll be perfect for me.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 5/27/2008  9:47 PM
Pick me up one. I'll mail you $20 to cover shipping. OK? I usually don't do robustos, but the Opus is so strong, that'll be perfect for me.

$5 shipping is good.  I think the Priority Mail USPS box is 4 something.  I'll do $5 shipping a box for as many as you like (that I can get a hold of.)  He talked about moving 20 of them.  I'll probably take 5 myself.

-Paul

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/27/2008  9:52 PM

Quoteljlemer - 5/27/2008  9:47 PM

$5 shipping is good.  I think the Priority Mail USPS box is 4 something.  I'll do $5 shipping a box for as many as you like (that I can get a hold of.)  He talked about moving 20 of them.  I'll probably take 5 myself.

-Paul

As soon as you confirm receipt, I'll send out either cash or a check, whatever you prefer.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 5/27/2008  10:08 PM
As soon as you confirm receipt, I'll send out either cash or a check, whatever you prefer.

Will do.  Definitely don't send anything until I have them in hand.  You know how that goes  :confused:  I plan to hook with with him by the weekend, so i'll be taking requests until then.

BTW...a few of you have sent PMs.  You should have a reply.

Cheers!
-Paul

stogie_foggie

2 of the 3 B&M stores around me got their shipment of Opus X - they are being very strict about giving them out so they should last for another week or so.  Not sure what they have, but I got a 3X on Friday for $13 and they had 3 or 4 others at most for $20.  

Oh, and I found the infamous "3 cigar tin" at one of them for $63.  So, they are out there.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

mhuss

With that being said, I'm calling my local shop today to see if they got a shipment.  If so, I'll be there.

SenorPablo

Yeah.  My shop had a few Fuente Fuentes left that I grabbed for $16.00 each.  The xXx are shorter but fatter.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.