6 Free Cigars Offer

Started by junglepete, 05/28/2008 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Hey all. You must pay the postage for this free offer (I think about 5 bucks) but the offer is 6 of their best selling cigars free. Who know what you might get, could be worth a try  :confused:

http://www.cvmcigars.com/c-187-free-cigar-offer.aspx
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mhuss

I am really hesistant when they don't list what cigars they are willing to send free to you.  Even though it'll only cost you S&H, you never know what you're going to get.

junglepete

What could their best sellers be? I mean what do people mostly buy, or are they just full of it?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

stogie_foggie

The real question is, how much is s&h?  If it like $15, might not be worth it, since you have no idea what you are getting.  For $6 or so, why not?  If nothing else, good cigar db review material!
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

ljlemer

Quotejunglepete - 5/28/2008  11:41 PM

Hey all. You must pay the postage for this free offer (I think about 5 bucks) but the offer is 6 of their best selling cigars free. Who know what you might get, could be worth a try  :confused:

http://www.cvmcigars.com/c-187-free-cigar-offer.aspx

Stores probably sell more cheap cigars than premium ones.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Duker511

I went to the site, and put in my info. The absolute cheapest S&H is $11.05 for priority mail, from there it goes up to $98.31 for next day delivery. They say you can get one every day, so for $11.05 you can get 6 unknown cigars daily. :-(
Tim

stogie_foggie

QuoteDuker511 - 5/29/2008  7:25 AM

I went to the site, and put in my info. The absolute cheapest S&H is $11.05 for priority mail, from there it goes up to $98.31 for next day delivery. They say you can get one every day, so for $11.05 you can get 6 unknown cigars daily. :-(

Hmm.  I would be a little leary about that.  Still, 6 unknown cigars might be fun.  They probably send you a good cigar the first day and 5 dog rockets after that.  I would rather spend my money on a decent 5er off c-bid for $11.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Bob Cordell

Pig in a poke deal huh?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

Sounds like a scam to make money from postage. I checked their postage policy the other day and anything under a pound is mailed out at 5.85....How much could 6 cigars weigh? They must put bricks in with the cigars, either that or they're rolled as tight as cement.  :-)
Guru of Frugality

Duker511

They say the weight for the 6 cigars is two pounds, I read it there this morning. They must be some giant cigars. :crazy:
Tim

Astronaut318i

Mmm. Giant mystery cigars.

ljlemer

I ordered 6 unknowns from them once. They didn't promise the top sellers then. I got a lot of cheap cigars. I recall a Repeater, a Consuegra, a La Finca, and an Old Fashioned. S&H was cheaper.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.