Tobaco Barn, One hell of a shop and lounge

Started by BigTA, 12/30/2011 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTA

Tobaco Barn is one of the oldest shops in Orange County / Lake Forrest California and it has been a while since I have been there and decided to drop in last night, Same huge Humidor but wait, They added a lounge, Sweeeeeet, The lounge is broken up in to 2 parts, There is a small one that they call the quiet room for peeps to work on there laptops and so on, Larger main lounge is very nice, Huge projection TV, Expresso machine, Pool table, Shuffle board and other large screens around the perimiter, Price is $27.00 a month or $37.00 a month with a locker, Spend about 20 bucks on sticks and you get in for the day, Humi and selection is second to none in this area of CALI, Plenty of accecories and a whole seperate room dedicated to the pipe smoker, Best prices I have seen for a B/M.Eveyone was very friendly and the atmosphere is very layd back

Staff is friendly and knowledgable, Same guy " Tom " has been there forever and a day and remember him from 10 + years back, Highly recomended that you at least drop in.

23532 El Toro Road, Suite 13 , Lake Forest, CA 92630 ,  800-934-2424 or 949-830-7110

WWW.Tobaccobarn.com

Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

mb2456

I have some friends that have recommended the Tobacco Barn recently.  Lake Forest is just down the freeway about 10 miles from were I'm at.  $20 is probably 2 cigars and well worth the price if the lounge is that nice.  Just might need to drop in sometime soon...

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ROTHNH

Sounds well thought out.  A bit out of the way for me , but certainly worth dropping by there for anyone in or visiting the area!

ntanner

sounds like a nice place, all the B&M's around here are fairly small.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

hardeveningsuburb

I love Tobacco Barn!  I always stop in whenever I'm in Orange County (about twice a year, to visit my folks).  Nice folks, great selection, really cool atmosphere.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.