Angry Moon Cigars in Downtown West Palm Beach

Started by ljlemer, 06/16/2008 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

I finally got to check out this place. They must pay a lot for rent, which explains their prices. If you ask for a 10% discount, they'll probably give it to you, and that corrects for the overpricing. I use the price of a Red Dot Cohiba Churchill as my benchmark for testing prices. Under 15 is below average. 15-15.50 is average. Above that is no bargain. Here they were $16.95, but with a 10% discount, they are average.

I bought the following:

Padron 6000 Natural Torpedo, $7.60
Hoyo de Monterrey Hoyo de Tradicion Fat Box-Pressed Toro Natural (forgot price)
Private Stock No. 1, 7.75x48, $4.69

I've been doing a lot of shopping at Serious Cigars.com because they sell a ton of singles and at good prices.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 6/16/2008  9:11 PM
I've been doing a lot of shopping at Serious Cigars.com because they sell a ton of singles and at good prices.

I finally checked out that site.  Wow, they do have some really good prices.  I'm gonna have to dig a little deeper, see what I have on my Wish List and so some serious pricing, especially compared to CI.  Thanks again for the link Larry.

Mikrrrr

Check these guys too...Cheapest on the Padron 1926 #1 maduro box..25 bucks less than serious. I'm serious...

http://www.arnoldstobacco.com

Mikrrrr

I have been there as well...If you want to take a ride, try Cigar Conissuer in Del ray is a nice spot ..NE 2nd ave and Federal, 2 block north of Atlantic.  Full liquor, nice walk in humidor, patio...

nwb

Been to ArnoldsTobacco.com, and the prices seem decent.  I'll have to check out Serious though.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.