2 Cohibos' w/case $9.99!

Started by GolfNut, 06/27/2008 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut

I stumbled across this and wanted to let you all know. If it's already been posted, sorry for the dup. just wanted to spread the word:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/cigar/cigars/prweb1053284.htm

2 Cohibo Robustos with black leather case for just $9.99!

Good luck to you all, I just ordered mine!

ljlemer

I found the press release, but can't find the place to order it at cigarfox. Got the link? Is it just for new members? I'm not new.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

GolfNut

Quoteljlemer - 6/27/2008  11:48 PM

I found the press release, but can't find the place to order it at cigarfox. Got the link? Is it just for new members? I'm not new.

Here it is:
https://www.cigarfox.com/index.php?type=promotions&parent=569&sview=view_product&id=5471

Duker511

Thanks for the link, I ordered one. With the 1 cent shipping for 1st time customers, its $10 on the nose, great deal. :biggrin:
Tim

burn1

Great deal if you like Cohiba's

junglepete

Not sure what I will do with the purse, but it's a good deal for the cigars alone. I'm in on that one, thanks for the link!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

GolfNut

Quotejunglepete - 6/28/2008  9:27 AM

Not sure what I will do with the purse,

I figured it'd work well in my golf bag.

junglepete

Hmm..a golf bag you say...I think I'll get one of those golf bags for extra stogie storage :lmao:

Just kidding...I already have a golf bag, ...or two.

I'm having problems at the cigarfox site whenever I try to buy anything. Everytime I go to checkout, the cart comes up empty and tells me I can't checkout with an empty cart. Same thing happens with the Cohiba deal...or with singles, or with boxes. Hmm...that sucks!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

wunderdawg

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

junglepete

I just figured out how to lower my security settings. Now it working just fine and I just ordered the 2 cohibas :dancing:
Guru of Frugality

Ray240

I finally received the Cohiba deal today. The leather case is actually pretty sweet and as a bonus they must have run out of Cohiba Robusto's so they sent me 2 Churchill's. Score!!

Duker511

I ordered one on June 28th, I sent them an e-mail on the third or so and thanked them for letting it sit in  a UPS wharehouse all holiday weekend. Today they called and said they were going to overnight me a new one. So Ill get two, the one in the mail, and the overnighted one.  :dancing:
Tim

ljlemer

My cohibas haven't arrived yet, but my CubanCrafters 12 cigar plus free cutter deal arrived and it is very impressive. Comes in a nice box too.

Thomas Mann

wunderdawg

Got mine today.  Nice looking case, and 2 Churchills.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

stogie_foggie

I got mine today - I also got the Churchills.  One thing - I had to light a fire with Cigarfox to get them to ship.  Not a good sign for a first time buyer.  They were nice about it though, just took their time and did not convey any order status.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

junglepete

I just got my order status. It's set to be delivered on the 10th.
Guru of Frugality

GolfNut

Quotestogie_foggie - 7/9/2008  6:59 PM

I got mine today - I also got the Churchills.  One thing - I had to light a fire with Cigarfox to get them to ship.  Not a good sign for a first time buyer.  They were nice about it though, just took their time and did not convey any order status.

I've already emailed them about my 6/28 order, and I have still not received a response from them, nor have I received the cigars.

Not a good way to win a new customer.

ljlemer

I got mine today. Two churchills and a really cool case apparently made of real leather. I don't know how they make a profit with so many deals like this. The one thing I never got was the unidentified free cigar they promised when I registered.

Thomas Mann

stogie_foggie

QuoteGolfNut - 7/9/2008  8:13 PM

Quotestogie_foggie - 7/9/2008  6:59 PM

I've already emailed them about my 6/28 order, and I have still not received a response from them, nor have I received the cigars.

Not a good way to win a new customer.

Give them a call.  I spoke to a guy named Tommy, who assured me that my order was on the way.  Three days later, I received it.   Coincidence?  I think not.   :biggrin:

"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Duker511

Ive had quite the run around with them, but they finally fixed it. They told me on Monday the 7th that they would overnight my package 12 days after order. It did not come the next day so I called Tommy on Wed the 9th, he told me it should be there on the 9th, he sent it Two Day Air. Yesterday, the 9th it came. Two Churchills with case. I later recieved an e-mail from Dan Jenuinne, the owner of Cigar Fox. He said they dropped the ball in my case. He told me he was going to put my money back on my card, let me keep the cigars/case, and when the original package (that he said UPS has) comes, I can keep that one also.  He also said they had a new system in place to let people know whats up with their order, and that now the site says up to 21 days delivery for the 2 Cohibas and case, which they lose money on, its a promotion. Tommy also said he would get a gift package out to me for all the trouble. I really just e-mailed them to find a tracking number, next thing you know, this all happens.

So 4 Churchills, 2 cases, a gift,  NO money, cant beat that!  :biggrin:
Tim

junglepete

I think that is pretty decent of them. That is the kind of response I would expect in the given situation and like it when I don't need to push so hard to get it. Kudos to them and to you for asserting yourself politely.
Guru of Frugality

Duker511

I really just called for a tracking number! :confused:  When I was talking to them I happened to mention to them that it sucked that my cigars would be sitting in a wharehouse all holiday weekend, they agreed and took it from there. :biggrin:

Also, the owner promised that if I ordered again, it would be much better service.
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.