Charmedleaf.com is the best !

Started by smoke 1, 03/28/2012 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoke 1

After my recent surgery I made an order with Elissa, at Charmed Leaf.  There was an honest mistake on where my shipment was sent to, as my billing address was different than my shipping address.  I contacted Elissa, and also tried to go to my old residence.  Of course the new residents had received no package at all.  SURE !  On the other hand Elissa responded very quickly and replaced my order.  I was blown away, as she doubled my order and sent some cool sticks I didn't even order !!!  Also a really cool new lighter.  Trust me you should do business with her.  Not because of the extras, rather she is a top notch person who deserves our business !

-Brian

Reighvin

Adding the site to my list of places to check out. Thanks for the lead.
My Humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=reighvin

My Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/reighvin

Twitter: @Reighvin

"Some people spend their life wondering if they made a difference in the world. The Marines don't have that problem."~Ronald Reagan

ROTHNH

WTG, Brian  ;-)

I think it's safe to say that virtually all of your fellow Geeks who've done business with Charmed Leaf have been extremely happy and remain loyal customers.

87North

QuoteROTHNH - 3/28/2012  1:52 PM

WTG, Brian  ;-)

I think it's safe to say that virtually all of your fellow Geeks who've done business with Charmed Leaf have been extremely happy and remain loyal customers.

How very true...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

smoke 1

QuoteROTHNH - 3/28/2012  2:52 PM

WTG, Brian  ;-)

For sure.  Wanted to make sure I gave a shout out to her, and for the new people to discover her :biggrin:

-Brian

irratebass

Elissa is good people, I unfortunately have not been able to purchase from her yet, but will in the near future.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

uplander12ga

Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely check them out! :dancing:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

lubrix

They have a lot of good marks on this site!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

She's the best (even though she only gave me third place for naming her leprechaun!  :lmao: )
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Still haven't placed an order, but I won't hesitate to purchase from her based on the recommendations.
Chief of Shaft

Charmed Leaf

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. We work very hard and it's great to hear that you are happy with our service and products. As a thank you .... Here's a coupon code which is only posted on Cigar Geeks ...

Get 20% off Guayabera shirts. Coupon expires 7/5/12.  

COUPON CODE: GUAYABERA

Coupon is only good for Guayabera shirts.

Jackal

I have ordered from Elissa on a few occasions.  She has always been great, getting shipments out quickly, and having bonus sticks arriving with my orders.  Charmed Leaf is #1 in my book.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

GarCar

Impressive recommendations in this thread. Imma be looking ever so neat strolling down the beach in my white Guayabera puffin' on a fat stogie with Wifey on my arm.

Cfickter

On my way to the site now!  Thanks for the recommendation
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.