Great experience ordering from Famous-smoke.com

Started by BXgreenhorn, 04/01/2012 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BXgreenhorn

I ordered a Padron 8 cigar Sampler Maduro from Famous smoke, at first they where having problems with my address but after a couple of emails they solved the problem. And best of all when I received the box it had a Rocky Patel sampler for free. :dancing:

ROTHNH

As a long time customer, I've had nothing but good experiences with Famous.  After scores of orders from them over the years, I've only had a few issues, all of which were quickly and professionally resolved to my utmost satisfaction.

Ken Kelley

Never had a problem with Famous and I've spent a good amount of money on their offerings over the years.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteROTHNH - 4/1/2012  3:59 PM

As a long time customer, I've had nothing but good experiences with Famous.  After scores of orders from them over the years, I've only had a few issues, all of which were quickly and professionally resolved to my utmost satisfaction.

Although I don't order from them very often anymore, my experiences in the past have been much the same.  Quality customer service every time.
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Brlesq

Famous and two of their affiliates, Cigar Monster and Cigar Auctioneer, have always been good to deal with, and I probably get 10% of my cigars from a total of the three.  But with their other affiliate, Cigar Sniper, I've had issues, so I just avoid that one.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nadroj

I have ordered a few samplers from them so far and everything has been good so far. I did have a problem with one recent order where one of the cigars has a small crack in it near the band that I still need to call them about. Hopefully I can exchange it for an undamaged smoke but I still have to call them to set that up.

uplander12ga

Have had nothing but top notch service from Famous and all their sister sites :dancing: Highly recommend them to all :thumbsup:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

irratebass

Have only odered from the Monster, not from Famous yet.....I hope to in the near future, they have some pretty good deals imo
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

ROTHNH

Quoteirratebass - 4/2/2012  11:00 AM

Have only odered from the Monster, not from Famous yet.....I hope to in the near future, they have some pretty good deals imo

I always try to find a coupon code (10-25% off the order), then combine a purchase on the Monster (for the free shipping) when I'm fixin' to place a "regular" order from Famous.

billy82

I ordered from there a fews times now. I never had any issues with them.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Jonnyd287

Yeah, that guy Jon in customer service is really nice. I'g glad you had a good experience with them.

nwb

QuoteJonnyd287 - 4/2/2012  12:46 PM

Yeah, that guy Jon in customer service is really nice. I'g glad you had a good experience with them.

Huh?  You work for Famous? :shades:
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Quotenwb - 4/1/2012  4:02 PM

QuoteROTHNH - 4/1/2012  3:59 PM

Although I don't order from them very often anymore, my experiences in the past have been much the same.  Quality customer service every time.

+1
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jonnyd287

I refuse to confirm or deny that. hahaha. I'm just here to talk about cigars and booze that goes with them.

Waffles

I have ordered from them a few times never having an issue.

irratebass

QuoteROTHNH - 4/2/2012 11:31 AM
Quoteirratebass - 4/2/2012 11:00 AM Have only odered from the Monster, not from Famous yet.....I hope to in the near future, they have some pretty good deals imo
I always try to find a coupon code (10-25% off the order), then combine a purchase on the Monster (for the free shipping) when I'm fixin' to place a "regular" order from Famous.

Very smart shopper there. :thumbsup:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

nwb

QuoteJonnyd287 - 4/2/2012  1:16 PM

I refuse to confirm or deny that. hahaha. I'm just here to talk about cigars and booze that goes with them.

Works for me! ;-)
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.