Casa Fuente in Vegas

Started by SenorPablo, 07/08/2008 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

I thought I would share a few pics of my trip to the Casa Fuente store in Vegas.

This is a must visit for cigar fans when you're in Vegas.  It's located in the shops in Caesars Palace.  They have a "patio" out front with tables for enjoying a cigar.  The patio is actually still in the mall, just in front of the store.

It is not a huge store, but plenty big enough.  They have a bar that seats roughly 8 to 10 people with a couple more tables inside.  There is a very large walk-in humidor in the back that will just amaze you at the treasures within.  

They carry all the Fuente lines and the very hard to come by stuff - Ashton ESG, God of Fire, Diamond Crown Maximus, Opus and Anejos out the whazoo, the extremely rare Forbidden X, and the house stick Casa Fuente - which I highly recommend trying.

The unopened boxes above are all Opus and Anejos.  Crazy.

The bar servers all lines of alcoholic drinks, but they are known in particular for their Mojitos which are fantastic.  The wait staff is enough to keep you coming back again and again - a sight for sore eyes.

BTW...I finally perfected (IMO) the Casa Fuente Mojito recipe after being explained it by the bartender and various attempts at home.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nukbucko

Im going to Vegas next month, And im sure i'll be headed there looks like a great place
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Turboknat

Its been since 1986 since last I have seen Vegas, but if I ever make it back there for a visit, then I am going to make sure I visit this place.  Thanks for sharing.

Duker511

Thats awsome, I hope they have fire insurance.  :biggrin:
Tim

Turboknat

Paul, you should post those in the photo album section, too.  What do you think?

SenorPablo

QuoteTurboknat - 7/9/2008  9:50 AM

Paul, you should post those in the photo album section, too.  What do you think?

I could do that.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

I'm heading out to Vegas in March.  I will be putting this place at the top of list of spots to visit.  Thanks for the pics.  The place looks great.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.