"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Barcelona and Madrid

Started by Chrism305, 05/05/2012 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrism305

I am going to Spain in June and am looking forward to my first opportunity to smoke some Cubans. There is nothing for cigar places in Spain on this site and have come to trust opinions here so I don't want to do massive google searches. Does anyone know of a reliable place to buy isom's in either Barcelona or Madrid ?

nwb

La Casa del Habano - Madrid
Address: Diego de León 3 28006 Madrid
Telephone: 915.632.518

Never been there, though.
Chief of Shaft

Chrism305

Thanks I'll put it on the list

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.