Newbie Offering FREE Humidor!

Started by CigarStix, 05/15/2012 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CigarStix

I'm not new to cigars, but I am new to this site!

Next month (June), Cigar Stix is launching PREMIUM BOUTIQUE CIGAR selections.

The choices and variation of selections will meet any aficionados tastes! Cigar Stix is about QUALITY; I will not offer daily "specials" to attract your business. However, I do promise to provide fantastic customer service and great choices at reasonable prices.

There are no cigars offered on Cigar Stix that I have not had the pleasure of enjoying myself. I take your satisfaction very personally, as do my hand-selected boutique cigar manufacturers. I work closely with each boutique brand manufacturer to assure that "our" customers receive the highest quality products available.

To help build some interest prior to the launch of my Premium Boutique Cigar selections, Cigar Stix is offering a FREE desktop Humidor of your choice from its website.

:dancing: TO REGISTER:  Go to www.CigarStix.com:dancing:

I look forward to serving many of you in the future!

Cigar Stix wants to become YOUR choice for premium, hand-rolled, boutique cigars.

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

Brlesq

Welcome to the site Brad!  

Where is your business located?  What kind of experience in the cigar industry do you have?  The "About" section on your site doesn't give any sort of history or useful information, nor does the "Contact Us" section.   :confused:  A lot of us would like to know more about whom we are dealing with before we offer up personal information in a sign up.  I'm sure you can appreciate and understand that!

Please tell us more about yourself and your business.  We look forward to hearing from you!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

CrazyK

Welcome to the site! Sounds like a nice offer!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

gitfiddl

Don't worry about Bruce, Brad, he's always like that... :rolleyes:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

CrazyK

Just reading through your FAQs, and I must say, they are exceptionally well written! I really enjoyed the one on humidor construction. Keep up the good work!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

gitfiddl

QuoteCrazyK - 5/15/2012  6:04 PM

Just reading through your FAQs, and I must say, they are exceptionally well written! I really enjoyed the one on humidor construction. Keep up the good work!

I thought so as well.  Although I have to say the affiliation with Thompson might get you a little grief...

:shades:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Ringadingh

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 5/15/2012  5:31 PM

I'm just curious, Dave. You don't need to apologize for me.

Is this a new venture or is this an extension of an existing B&M?  Is it a sister site to an existing site? Where is it located (because you have to pay local state and sales taxes if the business is in the same state as the customer)? All legitimate and important questions . . .I'm sure Brad doesn't have a problem giving us more information to help drive new sales.  I checked out the site, and it looks great, but the "About" didn't give any history as it usually would and "Contact Us" links didn't provide an address where we might be able to guess the answers.  So I gave up looking and just asked.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

lowpro75

QuoteBrlesq - 5/15/2012  7:49 PM

Is this a new venture or is this an extension of an existing B&M?  Is it a sister site to an existing site? Where is it located (because you have to pay local state and sales taxes if the business is in the same state as the customer)? All legitimate and important questions . . .I'm sure Brad doesn't have a problem giving us more information to help drive new sales.  I checked out the site, and it looks great, but the "About" didn't give any history as it usually would and "Contact Us" links didn't provide an address where we might be able to guess the answers.  So I gave up looking and just asked.

Don't worry about Dave, Bruce, he's always like that...
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Brlesq

Quotelowpro75 - 5/15/2012  8:02 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

mike.casey

Quotelowpro75 - 5/15/2012  7:02 PM

Don't worry about Rich, Dave, he's always like that...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

toby2

nwb

Welcome to the site!  Thanks for the offer.

Don't worry about these guys/gals, they are always like that. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

MT21

Welcome to the site Brad.  I see you're affiliated with Thompsons.  If I place a cigar order with you, will you start calling my phone to the point of harassment after I place an order?  That's the main reason I stay away from Thompsons.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

CigarStix

OK gang, you guys are pretty funny! I apprecriate all the warm welcomes, and yes, even the questions from Bruce! No worries.

I've been in New York and didn't have this Thread E-mail Notifications "toggled", so I didn't realize folks were posting. Sorry for the delay!

My name is Brad Bortz, I've been an aficionado of sorts for 15+ years and decided to take my interests to the next level. Hence, Cigar Stix was born! Cigar Stix is primarily an online RESOURCE for beautiful, high quality, small-batch boutique cigars. Thompson is NO LONGER offered on my site. They were only there during an interim period as I built my boutique selections. It has become CLEAR that veteran smokers feel Thompson is hurting my site and credibility, so I've taken them down early.  

Cigar Stix also caters to golf clubs and private cigar events around the country. There is SO MUCH to enjoy from Boutique Cigars that the general public simply can't appreciate due to the lack of exposure. By the time some of these small manufacturers make it into your retail shop, it's too late. The demands of production can force critical changes to the business which can affect the final product. I work directly with a hand-selected group of manufacturers, who have wonderful products that will be featured on the Cigar Stix website next month. Cigar Stix is about providing QUALITY products at reasonable prices. I promise quality stix, quality service, and a personal touch.

Why next month? Because I've got a great selection of initial stix to offer and it takes time to put them all on the website that I'm building from scratch.

I hope this answers most of your questions and you feel more comfortable "Liking" my site on FaceBook. "Like" my site to receive regular updates about Cigar Stix, specials, new stix, etc. This way, I don't have to email blast you every other day like some others in the business.

Why am I giving away a humidor and not boutique cigars? I believe very strongly that for Cigar Stix to be successful, my manufacturers and I need to build trust and strong personal relationships. Therefore, I keep the cigar playing field neutral on my site by giving away a non-cigar product. Hope this makes sense.

Please go to my site and REGISTER for a FREE Humidor! www.CigarStix.com or www.facebook.com/cigarstix

Thanks and Happy Smokes!

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

PETE314

facebook like....done......registration....done........looking forward to seeing how you roll once you are up and in full gear....
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

CigarStix

Thanks, Pete! Now I've got my Notifications working properly.

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

nwb

Thanks for the info.  Looking forward to the development on the site. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

Quotenwb - 5/23/2012  11:04 AM

Thanks for the info.  Looking forward to the development on the site. :biggrin:
x2
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

irratebass

Welcome, can't see the site from work  :angry:  Will have to check it when I get home.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

CigarStix

Very Excited. One of my manufacturers is sending me some custom-made Spanish Cedar traveling cases. They will hold up to 2 cigars 54 ring gauge. Look for them on my site, soon!

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

horrido

Welcome to the site. If you can sell anything to these cheap guys you'll make it and that includes me. :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Romeo

welcome to Geeks my friend!!!
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Brlesq

See, that wasn't hard, was it?  Brad's an OK guy.  (Even though he still didn't say where his business is located.)

Brad - Do you ship to NY?  Is there a state that you don't ship to?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.