Hey Alpha Ken...Our BM is Movin'...

Started by GarCar, 05/23/2012 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarCar

No, not bowel movement. At least not in this thread.

You may or may not know this already but our buddy over at Schwabington's is in the process of moving. Jeff was at the new place yesterday laying the spanish cedar to it. Long-hair John said they have been planning this for a long time but I hadn't heard anyone mention it. So I thought I'd give you a heads up for your next journey to the big city. I'm gonna see if I can't exchange some haul bill & moving help for cigars and pipe filler....maybe.

Best I can tell you where the new place is gonna be sometime here in June if all goes as planned...27 north just past New Circle Rd (Route 4), turn left on Southland Drive. First light on the right. Stand-alone building the family owns...signage is supposed to be up already. The good news is it will be about 10 miles closer to me than before. The bad news is the excessive incentive to go purchase/smoke more cigars will over-ride the petrol savings. So long to the chocolate house but there is a Shell station on the corner there where you make your left off 27 where you can purchase her a Snickers bar.

You'll have to give a shout one of these days when you're crawling outta the holler down there and we'll have to have a sit down in the new place and put a face with a name. You'll know me cause I'll be the one barefooted, wearing a sign around my neck at the Shell station with my hand out..."Wuld Wurk Fur Ceegars"

Ken Kelley

Yeah, I've knowed this for a couple of months or so. It will put the shop over on the wrong side of town for me to get to as easily as I can now but I don't mind all that much. I was just over there about a week ago and the bubbas told me they are working hard and staying up late to get things in order.

One of these days, next time I get in the mood to head to the big settlement, I'll drop you a PM a couple days out to see if you'll be in town.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.