CI Deal

Started by mhuss, 07/22/2008 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuss

Hey fellas, just wanted to pass along a deal I found in one of my local discount/coupon circulars from the Sunday paper.  CI is advertising 3 'top' cigars for $5.  You get an El Mejor, Graycliff and 5 Vegas for $5.  The ad says the value of the three sticks is $24, and the shipping is $1.95.  The code is SA8227 and the item number is SP-CA08.

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 7/23/2008  12:30 AM

Hey fellas, just wanted to pass along a deal I found in one of my local discount/coupon circulars from the Sunday paper.  CI is advertising 3 'top' cigars for $5.  You get an El Mejor, Graycliff and 5 Vegas for $5.  The ad says the value of the three sticks is $24, and the shipping is $1.95.  The code is SA8227 and the item number is SP-CA08.

They don't have a place for me to enter the code. Without it, it's $11.95, still a good deal, but I'd like to know if anyone managed to use the code and how.
They have a place for gift certificates, but that's not it.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

elmokfo

When adding it to my cart it automatically gave me the $1.95 shipping price however the price for the deal is $10.  Still not bad.

jomama20

guys,

i just ordered this deal and i only paid the $5 price mhuss is talking about. i placed an order for the alec bradley harvest from joes daily deal. so i called to add this to the order and the operator said it was $5. sweet.......

ljlemer

Quotejomama20 - 7/23/2008  8:23 AM

guys,

i just ordered this deal and i only paid the $5 price mhuss is talking about. i placed an order for the alec bradley harvest from joes daily deal. so i called to add this to the order and the operator said it was $5. sweet.......

You ordered by phone. That's cheating.  :biggrin:

Thomas Mann

jomama20

lol see, i ordered on line first. i saw this thread and i had to add to it! lol the force told me too. i couldn't fight it

Bob Cordell

Speaking of gift certificates, I havent received mine from last month...

It should be here soon I guess.

:cry:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

stogie_foggie

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/23/2008  7:31 AM

Since we're talking about it, I haven't seen mine from the May points contest  - I forgot about it.  Was there a problem?
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Bob Cordell

You still havent received yours from May?

Hmmmmmmm...I guess I'm REALLY jumping the gun then. :-(

stogie_foggie

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/23/2008  7:52 AM

You still havent received yours from May?

Hmmmmmmm...I guess I'm REALLY jumping the gun then. :-(

Nope.  Paul said it takes 4-6 weeks to get it, I think.  We past that, so I was just wondering.

Bob Cordell

I thought it was 2-3 weeks so if its 4-6 I'm not overdue yet.

;-)

SenorPablo

Quotestogie_foggie - 7/23/2008  9:48 AM

Since we're talking about it, I haven't seen mine from the May points contest  - I forgot about it.  Was there a problem?

Did you really not get yours yet?  It should have definitely come by now.  I'll follow up with them.  It usually takes them 3 to 4 weeks.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/23/2008  10:04 AM

I thought it was 2-3 weeks so if its 4-6 I'm not overdue yet.

;-)

Bob - i'd give yours another week.  If you don't see it in the next week let me know.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

stogie_foggie

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/24/2008  1:47 PM

Did you really not get yours yet?  It should have definitely come by now.  I'll follow up with them.  It usually takes them 3 to 4 weeks.

-Paul

No, I really didn't get mine.  Was it supposed to come via US Mail?  PM me if you need any info.

ljlemer

My last gift certificate came a long time ago, but my next one hasn't arrived yet. To say I'm deeply concerned would be an overstatement.

Thomas Mann

Bob Cordell

I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks!

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 7/23/2008  12:30 AM

I never ordered this because they wanted $10 from me.

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 7/24/2008  7:22 PM

My last gift certificate came a long time ago, but my next one hasn't arrived yet. To say I'm deeply concerned would be an overstatement.

Larry, are you joking or are you owed one as well?  I have not heard of CI  having this issue, so I really want to be on top of this.

SenorPablo

Quotestogie_foggie - 7/24/2008  5:52 PM

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/24/2008  1:47 PM

-Paul

No, I really didn't get mine.  Was it supposed to come via US Mail?  PM me if you need any info.

I assume it would come via USPS but I have never received one either, so i'm not sure.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.