Pipe tobacco to trade

Started by drexeltpd, 07/24/2008 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drexeltpd

I have a few bags of altadis pipe tobacco that my wife got me available for trade.  Since I don't smoke a pipe would anyone be willing to trade cigars for them?  PM me if you're interested, I have to look at them again to see what flavors they were.

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 7/24/2008  11:41 AM

I have a few bags of altadis pipe tobacco that my wife got me available for trade.  Since I don't smoke a pipe would anyone be willing to trade cigars for them?  PM me if you're interested, I have to look at them again to see what flavors they were.

Get back to me when you know what you're offering.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

drexeltpd

I have four (4) 1.5 o.z bags with each one being a different flavor.  The flavors are Irish Creme, Rum & Maple, Fox & Hound, and Almondine.

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 7/24/2008  9:55 PM

I have four (4) 1.5 o.z bags with each one being a different flavor.  The flavors are Irish Creme, Rum & Maple, Fox & Hound, and Almondine.

Interesting. And what do you think they are worth in trade?

Thomas Mann

drexeltpd

Not sure what pipe tobacco goes for but I'd be willing to trade them for 2-3 cigars.  Anything of interest you'd be willing to trade for?

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 7/25/2008  7:02 AM

Not sure what pipe tobacco goes for but I'd be willing to trade them for 2-3 cigars.  Anything of interest you'd be willing to trade for?

It's worth somewhere between $7.50-$10. What kind of cigars do you like?

Thomas Mann

drexeltpd

My favorites are all Perdomo's, Don Pepin Garcia, Gurkha's, Rocky Patel, etc.  You can check my humidor for recent smokes and what I have stored as far as my interests go.  Thanks.

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 7/26/2008  1:19 PM

My favorites are all Perdomo's, Don Pepin Garcia, Gurkha's, Rocky Patel, etc.  You can check my humidor for recent smokes and what I have stored as far as my interests go.  Thanks.

You didn't review that Randello you loved so much. We deserve to know how good it is. Your tobacco is worth one premium, two economy or three cheapo cigars. Which will it be? You can also choose 4 dog rockets.

Thomas Mann

drexeltpd

I know, I really should review it from what I remember when I smoked it 3-4 years ago.  As for the trade I'll go with 2 economy sticks.  PM me with what you'd like to trade them for, I could ship the bags out this week.

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 7/28/2008  12:29 PM

I know, I really should review it from what I remember when I smoked it 3-4 years ago.  As for the trade I'll go with 2 economy sticks.  PM me with what you'd like to trade them for, I could ship the bags out this week.

No, don't review it if you smoked it that long ago. Reviews should be fresh in your mind unless you took notes at the time. I have so many economy smokes I don't know where to start. Send me a wish list and I'm sure to have most.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 7/24/2008  11:41 AM

Choose: Zelo de Cuba Churchill,  Tierra del Sol by Perdomo Double Corona Maduro, Slow-Aged by Perdomo Churchill Maduro, Cuba Libre Epicure, Indian Tabac Maduro Tomahawk.

Thomas Mann

drexeltpd

I'll go with the Cuba Libre & Indian Tabac.  I'll send the pipe tobacco bags out by Monday.

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 8/1/2008  11:46 AM

I'll go with the Cuba Libre & Indian Tabac.  I'll send the pipe tobacco bags out by Monday.

A deal. I'll throw in a third surprise cigar.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 8/1/2008  11:46 AM

I'm shipping Monday, too. There's been a change in inventory, but for the better. I'm sending you two Indian Tabac Toros, one Natural and one Maduro,
and as a bonus, a Rocky Patel Factory Second Corojo Sixty. Enjoy.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Drexeltpd has gone missing. Anyway, I sent out the package today Tuesday Priority Mail. I have a tracking number.

Thomas Mann

drexeltpd

I haven't gone missing, just busy with work.  I sent it out First Class so hopefully you'll get it sooner.

drexeltpd

Package came yesterday.  Thanks for the trade.  Let me know when you get the package.  Thanks.

ljlemer

Quotedrexeltpd - 8/8/2008  12:14 PM

Package came yesterday.  Thanks for the trade.  Let me know when you get the package.  Thanks.

Got your package today. The items look even better than I expected. Thanks.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.