CIGAR CASTLE IN TAMPA FLORIDA

Started by Alfred, 06/08/2012 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred

These people have the worst arrogant attitude ever. And everything is more expensive that any other place in town. Anybody here with the same experience?

Ken Kelley

So what happened to give rise to your comment? Inquiring minds want to know.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Do they treat you like a peasant? :biggrin:

:shamebag:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 6/9/2012  3:15 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

Quotenwb - 6/9/2012  2:15 PM

Horrible but funny!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

DonM

I must admit there are alot better shops in Tampa Bay to go to. This one in particular is a bit clickish and
More on the bottom of my list to be honest with you

"The Curmudgeon"

lowpro75

Something is totally bizarre about this post.  First Alfred, who is clearly Batman's butler, is complaining about being treated like a second class citizen.  Then nwb makes a hilarious comment about peasants (actually I believe that the correct term is serf), then Don actually agrees, stating that he has a list of places and this one is near the bottom.  Let's see the list Don!
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

BXgreenhorn

I hate cigar shops like that :angry:

Cisco Kid Z3

I have frequented Cigar Castle and all in all it is a fine Cigar Bar.  Is it cliquish......yes but once you have been there a few times everyone is friendly. I know Atul the owner and he runs a nice shop and yes he is a bit pricey but he has a great variety of stogies, even hard to find ones and a full liquor bar second to none for a smoke shop.

Have you been to Tampa Humidor on Busch near Nebraska?  You might find the clientele there more friendlier.

Cisco

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.