Recluse Cigar to debut at this years IPCPR booths 1283-1285

Started by Recluse Cigar, 06/28/2012 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recluse Cigar

Geetings,  we would like to announce a new company (Iconic Leaf Cigar) a new truly off the grid cigar line (The Recluse) and a new factory, Leyendas Cubanas.

Please feel free to also visit our website at www.iconicleafcigar.com for more info.  

Recluse The First Release.

The RECLUSE cigar is comprised of the absolute finest of everything. From the seed that is sown, to the blend of the tobacco leaves that make up this masterpiece, to the painstaking fermentation. Under the watchful eye of the maestro, Don Jose Rafael in the Leyendas Cubanas factory, each cigar goes through a Club Med for cigars, if you will. Each leaf is hand selected from only the finest tobacco leaves of the harvest. From the Flavorful and smooth Brazilian Maduro wrapper and Cameroon binder, to the specifically selected Dominican leaf variations in the filler, these cigars are what we believe to be the finest in the world. Each and every leaf in the RECLUSE goes through EIGHT fermentation cycles. Why? Because Don Jose Rafael will not settle for mediocrity. Every RECLUSE is rolled in the old Cuban tradition of tubing which is taking each filler leaf and rolling it into a tube instead of folding it. Once all the filler leaves are each individually rolled into a tube shape, they are brought together and surrounded with the binder. This is time consuming but creates an effortless draw and an unparalleled smoking experience. We then box press each cigar to compress the leaf and reduce air space. This spot lights the flavors of the blend and creates a slower burn while delivering an exceptional draw. The RECLUSE line is offered in ten box pressed sizes.

Three of the ten sizes are shapes that have never been produced anywhere in the world. We invented them and they are amazing! Our cigars are blended for maximum flavor with such smoothness it might make one think; how did they do that? For over twenty years we have dreamed about a cigar like this. The stars have aligned and now it is a reality. We invite you to experience the RECLUSE for yourself and enjoy the Flavor, the passion, the excitement and all of the care that has gone into the making of this truly exceptional cigar.

www.iconicleafcigar.com

kylepwhalen

McBryde

OK, you have me interested, what is the flavor profile on these? Also, what are the prices going to look like on them?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

SenorPablo

Welcome!  Sounds like an interesting line.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

Welcome to CG!

Interesting description.  How about sending us 5-6 so we can do an official Geek Critique on them and publish the results?  Nothing helps sell cigars like good word-of-mouth!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Shukpaw

There is just not enough time and money to try all the new cigars I want to try.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

CrazyK

Welcome to CG! We definitely need to run a Geek Critique on these.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

pferg

QuoteShukpaw - 6/28/2012  11:34 AM

There is just not enough time and money to try all the new cigars I want to try.

X2 but ill die trying  :biggrin:

lowpro75

For some reason I have the urge to isolate myself in a cave and smoke this cigar.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

toby2

akira

I'll take one too!  Thanks!

For some reason, I have the feeling we won't see much of Mr. Recluse Cigar around here...  If I'm wrong, welcome!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Shukpaw

Quotetoby2 - 6/28/2012  1:43 PM

does this mean we all get one free? me first!

No it will be like Venture cigars.  Everyone, but me gets one.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

metalhead y cigarguy

The packaging looks nice, but I want to see the cigars.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

McBryde

Quoteakira - 6/28/2012  3:49 PM

I'll take one too!  Thanks!

For some reason, I have the feeling we won't see much of Mr. Recluse Cigar around here...  If I'm wrong, welcome!

I have the same feeling!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 6/28/2012  6:18 PM

The packaging looks nice, but I want to see the cigars.

I know lots of cigars that have really nice packaging and that is what they spent all their $$ on. The phrase "you can shine up a turd, but it's still a turd" comes to mind. Hopefully this isn't a turd!

E

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

toby2

QuoteMcBryde - 6/28/2012 7:59 PM
Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 6/28/2012 6:18 PM The packaging looks nice, but I want to see the cigars.
I know lots of cigars that have really nice packaging and that is what they spent all their $$ on. The phrase "you can shine up a turd, but it's still a turd" comes to mind. Hopefully this isn't a turd! E

i know right? you can get a box of 20 of a brand for like $200 or four fivers for $80 :confused:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.