Egars.com

Started by Jackal, 06/28/2012 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Has anyone had any experience with these guys.  I see some good deals andwant to make sure that they are legit.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

they accept paypal :?:

the edit: they seem to be well stocked on some hard to find sticks. keep us posted pls :-)

horrido

strange no real address really comes up and the adress 652 Basket Road, Webster, NY 14580 shows up as Gilbert Motor works on google?

Did a whois and it came back as below.

Once A Round Cigars, Elliot Foo

+1 716 265 0053, Fax: +1 716 265 9350

Not much else about this site I can find out.

Checked out the Once a round cigars no reviews etc either this is very new or you decide. Remember if its to true to be good then well its not.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Jackal

That's what I am worried about

nkowal

MT21

Stay on the beaten path.  Time will tell if they are legit or not.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

1029henry

QuoteMT21 - 6/28/2012  7:28 PM

Stay on the beaten path.  Time will tell if they are legit or not.

Sage advice, Grasshopper!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

wlfwalleye

E gars, Cigars at Your Price, and Nice Ash Cigars all are run out of the same warehouse by the same people. Nice Ash always has a currant inventory, but E gars inventory is always off. Check Nice Ash for inventory and then check the prices at Cigars at Your Price and E gars to get the best deal. At Cigars at Your Price you have to clear cookies or close and reopen your broweser to reset the price. I usually shoot way low and then go up $2 at a time untill it accepts the price, then close the browser, reload and back off the last price by $1.50 then go up by $.50 untill it accepts the price.

wlfwalleye

Jackal

Quotewlfwalleye - 6/29/2012  12:17 AM

E gars, Cigars at Your Price, and Nice Ash Cigars all are run out of the same warehouse by the same people. Nice Ash always has a currant inventory, but E gars inventory is always off. Check Nice Ash for inventory and then check the prices at Cigars at Your Price and E gars to get the best deal. At Cigars at Your Price you have to clear cookies or close and reopen your broweser to reset the price. I usually shoot way low and then go up $2 at a time untill it accepts the price, then close the browser, reload and back off the last price by $1.50 then go up by $.50 untill it accepts the price.

Thanks Kyle

Cigary

Good to know this info about those companys operating out of the same warehouse..did not know that.  Cigarsatyourprice seems to be pretty good whereas I've done the pricing thing and usually find out what their bottom price is.

gitfiddl

QuoteCigary - 6/29/2012  6:29 PM

Good to know this info about those companys operating out of the same warehouse..did not know that.  Cigarsatyourprice seems to be pretty good whereas I've done the pricing thing and usually find out what their bottom price is.

Don't CI and Cigar.com do the same thing?  Cheaphumidors.com and Humidorvault.com, likewise?
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cigary

Quotegitfiddl - 6/29/2012  3:35 PM  
QuoteCigary - 6/29/2012  6:29 PM  Good to know this info about those companys operating out of the same warehouse..did not know that.  Cigarsatyourprice seems to be pretty good whereas I've done the pricing thing and usually find out what their bottom price is.
Don't CI and Cigar.com do the same thing?  Cheaphumidors.com and Humidorvault.com, likewise?

Pretty sure you're right but sometimes in the summer ( which I've stopped ordering ) it's like they use somebodys gym locker to store their cigars...they reach my house hotter than hell and it's like they are ready to spontaneously catch fire...less butane wasted I guess.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.