Smoke The Experience Naperville, IL

Started by podman28, 08/01/2008 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

This my new cigar lounge/club. The humidor is a bit on the small side from what I have seen but is full of higher-end lesser known brands. Almost all are not found online anywhere that I have seen yet. The general public smoking area is nice and has room for about 20. There is a music machine, HD flatscreen, 2 golden tee machines and a dart board. Staff is very friendly and helpful and your are welcome too smoke your purchase in the lounge.

They key for me to become a member was the member's lounge. It is in a locked backroom. It is a tad smaller than the general area with it's own tv. But the keys are the pocker table where you can play for echem *chips, the bar and private lockers for the members. Members are allowed to BYOB and keep it there. It is pretty potluck. Everyone just brings a bottle and anything out is fair game. Just replace what you use. Some other bells and whistles and 2 for 1 golf at the course next door.

All in all a comfortable place for me to work or play while enjoying a fine cigar.

Bob Cordell

I wish we had something like that around here!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

podman28

Sounds like a possible business opportunity then.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.