Illusione and RoMa Craft Cigars coming soon to Podmancigars.com!

Started by podman28, 07/02/2012 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Just a heads up for those of you who are fans of Illusione (Dennis) and RoMa Craft Cigars. I have placed initial orders with both companies and have product coming in soon. Illusione will be in first early next week and Intemperance by RoMa Craft more mid-month. I am very happy to have a very good relationship with both Dion from Illusione and Skip Martin of RoMa Craft and that they have agreed that www.Podmancigars.com is a great place to find their excellent products. I will let you know just as soon as they become available. I am also working on a couple other lines that will find their way to Podmancigars.com as well. :dancing:

toby2

nirab

I saw a listing for Emilio cigars, but nothing on the site. Is this one of the new lines you are going to carry? Also, any plans to carry Curivari or Canimao? Thanks! :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

podman28

Quotenirab - 7/2/2012  6:12 PM

I saw a listing for Emilio cigars, but nothing on the site. Is this one of the new lines you are going to carry? Also, any plans to carry Curivari or Canimao? Thanks! :-)

Emilo is something I will be carrying soon as Gary has already given me his blessing but don't have a date on that yet. I am also working on Curivari but there is nothing to report there.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Thanks for the info, I look forward to ordering soon!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.