Last minute trip to Esteli.

Started by podman28, 07/03/2012 11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Well I was doing some work with a couple of reps when my business partner called me. He asked that I get down to Nicaragua to work on some blends ASAP. After some last minute shuffling I will be in Esteli, Nicaragua tomorrow until Sunday. Hopefully I can come up with some cool stuff you guys will appreciate. I will also try to post from there. The unfortunate part is the pass will not get out until Monday when I am back as I got tied up and couldn't get it out. It is safe and sound and will get over to Mike shortly. Keep an eye out here and on Facebook for pics and videos when I am in-country! :dancing:

Herfin' Chef

Safe trip and all the best!
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

toby2

RoscozRevenge

*insert jealous smiley here*
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

Cigary

Talk about going to a place where some great cigars are made...wish I could fit in your carryon bag!!

podman28

I forgot to mention that I am going to be staying at the Drew Estate factory. Who knows what kind of trouble I can get into there! lol

BXgreenhorn

Wow sounds awesome enjoy!!!

DonM

You are a lucky man, have a great time!

"The Curmudgeon"

MT21

Have a great time and a safe time.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

MT21

Have a great time and a safe time.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Shukpaw

Enjoy.  I would love to get down there some time.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

gitfiddl

Now that's an excuse for holding up a pass!  Enjoy!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

billy82

Have a safe trip and can't wait to hear about the trip in a few days.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

Sounds like fun Tim.  Have a safe trip!
Chief of Shaft

GarCar

You're getting a little package tomorrow.
 :biggrin:

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

CrazyK

Sounds like a great trip! Have fun!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

akira

<--- Super jealous

Have fun!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

kylepwhalen

Have fun! EstelĂ­ is on my bucket list

Brlesq

Sounds like a nice last minute idea, Tim.  Have a great time (like we have to tell you that!)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.