Offering all Cigar Geeks FREE shipping!

Started by cigarsatyourprice, 07/06/2012 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarsatyourprice

Thanks for looking, everyone! And thanks to the CG members who are regular customers!

FREE shipping offer

BigTA

Sweet deal, I have ordered a couple times from here and top notch service as well as prices..
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

mike.casey

I order from these guys quite a bit, they're good!

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

PETE314

Well I thought this was as good a reason as any to finally get something I have been looking to get for some time now....and I know I can get them from this site for a decent price....

I decided to get a box of Macanudo Vintage 97's and a 5 pack of CAO OSA Sol's...thanks for the code!!!!  :thumbsup:
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

cigarsatyourprice

Thanks for the positive comments, everyone! We really appreciate it!

cigarsatyourprice

Received your order, PETE314. Thanks!

Also - there was a glitch with the coupon for a while, but it's working fine now! If anyone was experiencing errors, sorry!

PETE314

And I already have my shipping tracking number...thanks for the fast service!!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

GarCar

Dave, thank you for your kind offer. Quite generous considering everything. Several orders here and all have been right on. Communication, packaging, promptness, pricing...all have been good as it gets.

BigTA

I got my last box of box of Macanudo Vintage 97's from Cigarsatyourprice Pete,, Great deal and showed up in less than a week in great shape
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.