Burner's Cigar Co. in Huntersville, NC

Started by ColBlooded, 07/12/2012 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColBlooded

For some reason, I tried adding this establishment to the Cigar Places section, but it hasn't showed up.  Anyway, it's a great place.  I wrote a little diddy in another forum about it...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=14675.0

Still true.  This place is full of classy people.  Sat there just yesterday with a few other patrons, and just jabbered on about all things.  Josh, the own, Rich, Ted, and Jennifer are all super awesome folks who are willing to share both their stories, company, and cigar secrets to anyone who walks into the joint.  I said it before; I'm "going steady" with this B&M!

If you're ever in the Charlotte area, certainly worth a drop in to meet these great people!

Col'

NES Tek

It's always great to have a good cigar place to go to! Sounds like a great place!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.