Liga Privada & Room 101s in stock

Started by cigarsatyourprice, 07/16/2012 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarsatyourprice

Hey guys, just letting you know that we have a limited quantity of LP#9 and T52s that just came in, a whole bunch of Undercrown Gorditos and Corona Vivas (which, for those who don't know, is a slightly tweaked blend from the rest of the lineup), and we just received a bunch of Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulos (4 x 42) and San Andres 305 (5 x 50).

toby2

thx for the heads up. i just did the the tetris thing in my big humi last night and freed up some space. i gotta get the other side finished of my built in humi project!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

lubrix

----

szyzk

Thanks for letting us post these, by the way! We really do appreciate the support and kind words!

Quotetoby2 - 7/16/2012  11:18 AM

thx for the heads up. i just did the the tetris thing in my big humi last night and freed up some space. i gotta get the other side finished of my built in humi project!

Hahaha, I just cleaned out my coolerdor a few weekends ago and attempted to make some room... I think I was already pretty much full because I really didn't find much free space!

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

lubrix

----

Beegerply

Thanks for the post I really like those 101
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.