Introduction to CAYP

Started by cigarsatyourprice, 07/16/2012 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarsatyourprice

Hi guys!

Wescat mentioned that we should probably introduce our site, so here we are!

www.cigarsatyourprice.com has been around for about two years now, although we've been involved in the cigar retailer business for over 15 years. The idea behind the site is fairly simple: after you choose a product that you're interested in (singles, 5ers and boxes, although we'll be expanding our site later this year to include Xikar accessories) you enter a price that you're willing to pay and it will be accepted or denied instantly! We supply you with the msrp but nothing more; part of our restrictions are that we can't advertise prices, so you have to do some of the work!

We update our stock daily, typically towards the evening, so inventory can sometimes be off. If anyone has a question about that, feel free to message this account or Andy (szyzk) and we can help you out. We're also constantly adding new products, so if there's something you want and you don't see it, just ask!

Last but not least, the money shot:

This is (three walls) of our 600+ square foot walk-in!

Brlesq

What a shame you guys won't ship to NY!  I used to buy cigars from you when you first came out, but then you changed your policy.  :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CrazyK

Nice looking humi! Wish I lived in the area!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

toby2

good stuff! well not the Acid.....:biggrin:

szyzk

Quotetoby2 - 7/16/2012  4:17 PM

good stuff! well not the Acid.....:biggrin:

One of our best sellers!

I've thankfully never smoked one!

wescat

David, Andrew, CAYP, welcome to Cigar Geeks. Will you be posting regular "specials" at this site?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

szyzk

Quotewescat - 7/16/2012  6:49 PM

David, Andrew, CAYP, welcome to Cigar Geeks. Will you be posting regular "specials" at this site?

Absolutely! I'll try to update with new product when it comes in (which means that you guys will have a head start on our email list), and we'll be running some free shipping promos - only advertised to the forums - more often.

And thanks for having us; I know we've said it a few times but it doesn't hurt to repeat: we truly appreciate the support!

wescat

Quoteszyzk - 7/16/2012  5:58 PM

Quotewescat - 7/16/2012  6:49 PM

Absolutely! I'll try to update with new product when it comes in (which means that you guys will have a head start on our email list), and we'll be running some free shipping promos - only advertised to the forums - more often.

And thanks for having us; I know we've said it a few times but it doesn't hurt to repeat: we truly appreciate the support!

The free shipping will be very popular.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

pferg

welcome. do you guys ship to canada?

szyzk

Quotepferg - 7/16/2012  7:01 PM

welcome. do you guys ship to canada?

Unfortunately no. We ran into quite a few issues with packages being refused, or sitting in customs for so long that the cigars were ruined, that we had to make the difficult decision to cease shipping to Canada.

We do have some Canadian customers, though. They have their packages shipped to a friend here in the States, then pay their friend to forward the cigars. It's an imperfect system, but one that works well enough for the few who choose to go that way.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

horrido

Wow what a place - I would be like a cat rolling around in catnip in that place...... :-0
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nkowal

Beautiful looking picture. Definitely will check out the site!

nwb

I've always been pleased with my orders from CAYP.  Welcome, and we look forward to seeing you around!
Chief of Shaft

RoscozRevenge

Welcome! Great to see another vendor that is wise enough to hobnob with the Geeks!
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

toby2

i ordered a few boxes from these folks this week and am very pleased with the price and condition of the sticks.

kylepwhalen

Very cool to introduce yourself

CrazyK

Wow great selection! I'll definitely keep you in mind for my next purchases!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

wescat

Quotenwb - 7/16/2012  8:17 PM

I've always been pleased with my orders from CAYP.

x2
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Shukpaw

I have looked at the site before.  I am on a buying freeze right now, but I will check it out again when/if that ends.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.