Ratzillas!

Started by cigarsatyourprice, 07/23/2012 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarsatyourprice

Hey guys, Andy here... I wanted to give everybody a head's up: we have a very limited stock of Liga Privada Ratzillas in stock. Please call (814) 726-2782 for pricing and to order (these aren't online). We're limited the sticks to 5 per purchase and we can't accept backorders, so please do hurry if you want to pick these up!

I'm currently getting our email notice together, so in about 30 minutes everyone on our email list is going to know about these too.

kylepwhalen

Thanks for the heads up/advance notice CAYP, appreciate it!

cigarsatyourprice

They're gone gone gone. Hopefully a few of you were able to get in an order!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

wescat

I missed it as well, RATS.

Andy, thanks for giving CG a head start on this one.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

toby2

they were probably sour anyway....

szyzk

Quotewescat - 7/23/2012  6:59 PM

No problem, I was happy to do it. Unfortunately the day got away from me - not only have we received some new product we weren't expecting until our post-IPCPR shipments, but we had a meeting... Before I knew it, it was already after 2PM and I couldn't delay our email much longer.

Next time something super-limited like this comes in, I'll try to give you guys more of a head's up!

Cfickter

To bad, but thanks for the notice
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CrazyK

I gotta try these ones. The Dirty Rats are one of my favourite blends... Hopefully these don't let me down!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

vw77guy

gone in an hour.  NICE.

wescat

Quoteszyzk - 7/23/2012  7:10 PM

Quotewescat - 7/23/2012  6:59 PM

No problem, I was happy to do it. Unfortunately the day got away from me - not only have we received some new product we weren't expecting until our post-IPCPR shipments, but we had a meeting... Before I knew it, it was already after 2PM and I couldn't delay our email much longer.

Next time something super-limited like this comes in, I'll try to give you guys more of a head's up!

We would appreciate that Andy.

You might standardize some type of "stamp" on such treads, something like "subject of thread (CAYP CG Exclusive)"
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

szyzk

Quotevw77guy - 7/24/2012  12:08 AM

gone in an hour.  NICE.

Correction: four bundles gone in two minutes.  :biggrin:

All of our phone lines were tied up after the emails went out. I had to send an out-of-stock email, which we've never done before, right away so that people would stop calling.

nwb

Wish I had caught these - they are the only Liga I've yet to try.... :-(
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.