"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

Cigary

Have tried this line of cigars and there were a couple that I liked but quickly grew out of this profile.  How did you like this one...review?

CigarStix

QuoteCigary - 9/4/2012  11:19 AM

Have tried this line of cigars and there were a couple that I liked but quickly grew out of this profile.  How did you like this one...review?

I'm not one to typically give "reviews" on the cigars I sell, but I found this to be an enjoyable smoke. The second half more so than the first.

I'd be interested in what you like to smoke now. Growing out of a profile in no way affects the quality or enjoyment of a particular cigar. It simply means your flavor sensors wanted something different, perhaps, more bold.

Brad

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

sjn1117

i have enjoyed several F.P.s in the past. id be curious to try one. what is the flavor profile, i assume full body from the name.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

CigarStix

Quotesjn1117 - 9/4/2012 6:51 PM

i have enjoyed several F.P.s in the past. id be curious to try one. what is the flavor profile, i assume full body from the name.

The formal description of the Power line states they are Full-Bodied. Personally, I find them on the Medium side of Bold.

I'd be happy to put a Sampler together for you of some various Gregorios, including the Power.

If interested, please email me at brad@cigarstix.com.

Thanks for checking out my posts!

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

Cigary

About 3 years ago I tried a few different lines of FG and they were pretty good with about 6 months or more of rest...right out of the box didn't really do anything for me but rest on these is well deserved.  I can't remember if I tried the Power line or not as I've read about them and it might just be that reading so many reviews about them probably makes me think I've tried one.  I prefer a bolder cigar that is full bodied as I've been a cigar smoker for more years than others have been living so I will shoot you an email about a possible Sampler.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.