The Humidor in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Started by stillwater, 09/10/2012 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillwater

While Makati and Manila may be the places to usually go for cigars, Quezon City is turning out to be a good destination as well. There are a couple of other places in QC for cigar geeks, but as a noob this is the first one I've been too. Interiors are okay, with a couple of nice armchairs. the place is great for having conversation over a couple of drinks and stogies.

Local cigars for sale here. Decent but limited whiskeys and local beer too. The ladies that were supposed to be in charge of the stogies weren't there however and one of the owners and chef were the only ones available. Both of them weren't too familiar yet with cigars as they were just starting to get into it. But the conversation was pleasant. The cigar selection was also a fairly complete representation of the local market.

Great place, I would probably have hung around here more back when I was living near the area. The compound the store is in also has great restaurants and bars you can visit. It has a slightly bohemian/artsy vibe to it as it is home to several artists as well.

I love the way Manila's shaping up to be more cigar friendly too.

Here's a link on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Humidor/316687801747465

southernrun

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.