So where are all the new members hiding?

Started by monteclaro, 07/09/2007 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

I was just looking at the members list and noticed that as of today (9 days into July) we have 14 new members!  That's well over a new member every day - almost 2 members every day.  Where are all these folks hiding?  Come out come out wherever you are.   :confused:

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Thats an excellent question.  While i'm happy to see so many new members signing up, i'm not sure where everyone else is.  I feel like we have a great group of folks active on the site so i can't be upset about that.  It's better than having members that are rude and need to be moderated full time.

But if nothing else it means the members on the site will have an easier time getting the gift certificates.  I am likely going to do that again for August as well, so more power to the current active members!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

Maybe we should throw a welcome party for the new members, and see if anyone shows up. :snoring:

j/k

OK LURKERS, POST A HELLO!     or else!  :biggrin:
_____

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.