Tatuaje Mummy on sale 10/22

Started by szyzk, 10/19/2012 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szyzk

Mummy

Stock came in today. Sales starts at noon EST on Monday at this link  - online only, no phone calls please!

Brlesq

I read that this is the same blend as the Tat Black, just repackaged as a Monster series.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Brlesq

QuoteJackal - 10/19/2012  7:57 PM

What will the price be?

MSRP is $13/stick.  Here is the list of initial retailers:

Cigar Pointe
San Antonio, TX

Cigars on 7th
Eugene, OR

Cigary
Wilmette, IL

Club Humidor
San Antonio, TX

The Humidour Cigar Shoppe
Cockysville, MD

Matador Cigars
Roslyn Heights, NY

Mr J's Havana Shop / Joyal's
West Warwick, RI

Nat Sherman
NYC, NY

Silo Cigars
Knoxville, TN

Smoke On The Water
Weston, FL

Twins Smoke Shop
Londonderry, NH

World Famous Cigar Bar
Fort Myers, FL

Ye Olde Pipe & Tobacco
Phoenix, AZ
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

lubrix

QuoteBrlesq - 10/19/2012  6:39 PM

I read that this is the same blend as the Tat Black, just repackaged as a Monster series.
X2
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cmmayo

I bought a non-dress box earlier this week from Cigar Pointe for $140. Plus he threw in a CLE Connecticut.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Ken Kelley

Well, ain't that sweet! All those retailers are about a millyum miles from the holler!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

akira

Got my order in for a non dress box for $13/stick with free shipping.  Thanks for the reminder!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

1sgjeffward

Quotelubrix - 10/19/2012  6:46 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 10/19/2012  6:39 PM

X2

Then wouldn't you be better paying the Tat Black price  :?:

Not gonna be able to keep up with this one. Been too much going on lately to keep up with the top dollar new releases thanks Neil  :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nirab

These babies went fast! If any geeks see/hear any left for sale, shoot me a pm. Or if anyone wants to trade, I would love to swap some sticks for 2-3 of these. Thanks!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

People are already flipping the dress boxes for $330!!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

If anyone has a few of these (2-5 sticks) that they would like to trade, let me know.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

billy82

QuoteJackal - 10/22/2012  5:11 PM

If anyone has a few of these (2-5 sticks) that they would like to trade, let me know.

Same here.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

DogMan

Hi

Not to be a dick, just FYI:

I've dealt with SZYZK (andrew) on this site before and he was unresponsive and misleading.

loren
Loren B Davis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.