92 rated Box of Indian Tabacs - $29.99

Started by SenorPablo, 07/12/2007 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

This is another great looking deal.  These are cigars from Rocky Patel (which i one of my personal favorite brands) under the Indian Tabac name.  Rated 92.  For under 30 bucks - about 1.50 a stick for a nice Belicoso Maduro.  Great deal!

-Paul

Today's forecast, hot and humid with a hundred-percent chance of deal-crazed CI mayhem. There's also a high probability of raining chocolatey goodness because I've got a big league deal in store for you fine gents today: Indian Tabac Super Fuerte packed in mazos of 20 - the scrumptious Belicoso Maduro size no less - for only $29.99! That means this 92-rated gem from Rocky Patel is yours for just a buck-fitty apiece.
Dollar for dollar, Indian Tabac Super Fuerte is one of the top blends on the market. Blended by Rocky Patel for customers seeking a smooth and flavorful cigar with character, the Super Fuerte Belicoso Maduro is formulated with a combination of Costa Rican, Nicaraguan, and Honduran long-leaf tobaccos topped off with a dark, oily maduro wrapper. Expect a smooth, chocolatey core complemented by rich and creamy nuances with a touch of earthiness.... for only $29.99.

Suggested plan for next 3 minutes: wipe drool from chin, return jaw to normal locked position, place order for massive amounts of this CI deal before it is adiosed into the ashtray of history. CI will take care of the rest!

Click here to buy or read more:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials.asp

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.