Podman

Started by Longhorn, 11/15/2012 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Placed my first order with Tim (Podman) and the parcel arrived today - perfect condition.  Tim was very proactive with communicating my order status and threw a little "something extra" in the box.

Earned my future business.     :biggrin:

ntanner

cool, im going to have to talk to him about my next purchase.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Herfin' Chef

Tim's a stand-up guy in my book. I just got an order from him and everything was in perfect order as well. (Including the bonus)

You the man Tim!

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Longhorn

Quote1sgjeffward - 11/15/2012  10:27 PM

Told Ya :biggrin:

Thanks!  :biggrin:

podman28

Glad to hear everything got there safe and sound. Enjoy!

metalhead y cigarguy

Tim does a great job! Has good deals too; especially if you use the promo code.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

cmmayo

I like that he included a free T-shirt even though the deal was for a free shirt with a box purchase and all I bought was a 5-pack of RoMa sticks and a 4-pack of the Kill Bills. I also like that he showed me he had faith in me sticking to my diet by sending a XL sized shirt instead of a 3XL, which was my size at the time.

:biggrin:

...or possibly XL was the largest size he had. Either way, it was appreciated.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

socialcigarnut

Smokin' Logan

Blog: http://cigarfederation.com/
Google+: http://bit.ly/GooglePlusLL

Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural. All y'all's is plural possessive. Kinky Friedman "Governor of the Heart of Texas"

BXgreenhorn

He sounds like a stand up guy. I'm going to buy my first box soon now I know where to go. :-)

nwb

Tim is the Chuck Norris of CigarGeeks...

In all seriousness, he always delivers a great product at a fair price, and with the discount/freebies he throws in, most of the time it is a no brainer.
Chief of Shaft

SenorPablo

Agree.  Tim has always had a great reputation even before he started his business.  Carrying that same integrity into the business makes for an easy choice.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

toby2

i forgot to use the geeks code when i grabbed a box of BOTLs from him....DOH!

i always check around when i make a buy. Podman doesn't keep much in stock and and doesn't have that many brands so it is hard to buy from him. i'm sure that will change for the better as he rolls along.

podman28

Quotetoby2 - 11/16/2012  6:23 AM

i always check around when i make a buy. Podman doesn't keep much in stock and and doesn't have that many brands so it is hard to buy from him. i'm sure that will change for the better as he rolls along.

That's an easy fix. What brands are you looking for? I have access to just about everything there is out there.

toby2

Quotepodman28 - 11/16/2012  9:36 AM  

That's an easy fix. What brands are you looking for? I have access to just about everything there is out there.

i didn't see that on the site. (could be user error) i will just pm you next time for sure.

podman28

Quotetoby2 - 11/16/2012  1:33 PM

Quotepodman28 - 11/16/2012  9:36 AM  

i didn't see that on the site. (could be user error) i will just pm you next time for sure.

Sounds good. It really goes for anyone. Just because a cigar isn't listed yet doesn't mean I don't have access to it. I still have a ton of stuff to put up. I really appreciate all the Geek support.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.