Box of 23 Lp t52

Started by SirShake6, 12/07/2012 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirShake6

I couldn't find a trade I was happy with so if anyone wants to buy a box of 23 T52's let me know

Brlesq

Just some friendly advice: It might help if you posted a "hello" in the Newbie forum and let us get to know you a little better before you try to sell/trade us your unwanted cigars.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

dio

You don't have a price in your mind?

SirShake6

Thanks for the advice.. And their not unwanted cigars.

Ken Kelley

QuoteSirShake6 - 12/7/2012  8:18 PM

I don't really think Bruce meant that in the way you are taking it. Let's call them "cigars in excess of your present requirements" or perhaps "sticks I want to sell so I can do something else with the money".  :biggrin:

In either case, his exhortation to let us get to know you a bit still holds. I don't think you will find too many people here who will invest the amount you will probably be asking for a box of T52's without getting to know you a bit better.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

SirShake6

I didn't take what he said anyway and I wasn't trying to be a smartass but I was just saying their not unwanted. I also agree with what you said but I don't have much time to get to know anybody with two jobs and three kids. I was just simply asking if anybody wanted to buy some cigars.

tvolball

Take it easy bro. Everybody is trying to offer some advice
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

SirShake6

I think everybody is taking what I'm saying the wrong way and I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a smartass. I agree with what everybody is saying and thank you for the advice.

toby2

they are my favorite DE offering but i just picked up a few boxes when they hit the market this month. i was thinking it might be easier and less of a risk to break em up into fivers.

i know me thinking can be dangerous....:-)  good luck with the sale.

pferg

if you split it and posted a price it might help. ive heard good things about those cigars and would like to try them, depending on price and if you ship north of the border

Longhorn

QuoteSirShake6 - 12/7/2012  8:18 PM

I might be interested, be need some more information.  Which T52's do you have and how much do you want?

cmmayo

What if it's Twinky with a new screen name, trying to sell us back our stolen sh!t, Risky Business-style.   :confused:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Longhorn

Quotecmmayo - 12/7/2012  11:59 PM

What if it's Twinky with a new screen name, trying to sell us back our stolen sh!t, Risky Business-style.   :confused:

Ruh, roh... :angry:

Brlesq

Quotecmmayo - 12/7/2012  11:59 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

:welcome:to the site and how much?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

SirShake6

23 robusto's and i want $250

1sgjeffward

Understand you are trying to sell now but just curious what exactly was it that you were looking for in trade? I know I have 638 different Ligas and and almost 900 Vitolas and you couldn't find anything you wanted?
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

SirShake6

you have lots of stuff i wanted but not what im looking for and i want full boxes not singles and fivers

1sgjeffward

QuoteSirShake6 - 12/10/2012  12:11 AM

you have lots of stuff i wanted but not what im looking for and i want full boxes not singles and fivers

Got ya. Have to agree with what has been said earlier your probably going to have much greater success trying to sell or trade these in batches a little smaller than 23. Fully understand they are yours and your call but broken down into smaller batches of 5 or even 10 I think you could have gotten rid of them by now.

Good luck.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Smurf

QuoteBrlesq - 12/7/2012  7:53 PM

Just some friendly advice: It might help if you posted a "hello" in the Newbie forum and let us get to know you a little better before you try to sell/trade us your unwanted cigars.

:word:
orbis non sufficit

Foe

Houston, we may have a problem...over the course of many PMs, SirShake and I had finally worked out a trade for his T52 Robustos...my end of the deal was going to be a sealed box of San Lotano Oval Robustos, a partial box of Undercrown Corona Vivas, along with a partial box of fourteen aged MOWPAs...I didn't have the requisite San Lotanos but promised him I would procure 'em...and like a dummy, I went right out and did just that before making sure I had SirShake's end of the trade in hand first...so now it's been almost two weeks since he promised to ship his end...he logs on as recently as last night yet ignores my PMs...PMs in which I've been respectfully inquiring as to the status of his side of our agreement...no response...so unless SirShake comes through, I'm ostensibly I'm stuck with a sealed box of San Lotano Ovals I have no desire to keep or smoke...anyway, I figured I'd throw a flag on the field here, so to speak...

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

cocon

@Foe, use the feedback button to warn other geeks.
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

Foe

Quotecocon - 12/22/2012  10:54 AM

Yeah, I will, but let's first see if he'll reply here to explain himself...

junglepete

Quotecocon - 12/22/2012  1:54 PM

x2 x3 x4
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.