Room 101 OSOK

Started by nirab, 12/13/2012 08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

I've located a few boxes of these (Trucha and Chingon) and will find out tomorrow as to how many I can lock up. Looking to split some with y'all. I have a few spoken for already, but got some room for a couple more geeks. PM me if interested.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

nkowal

Awesome. Been looking for some. PM sent.

keilyoder

Guess I'm a little late to this party... Any chance you still have any of the Truchas available?

nirab

Sorry, all of em are spoken for. I could probably come up with some, what are you looking to do...trade? buy?  :?:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

keilyoder

At this point I'd probably be more interested in buying. As much as I'd love to be able to work out a trade, I don't think I have the inventory of high end or limited release stuff to pull it off.

nirab

Well, it doesn't have to be high end or rare for a trade to work out. Why don't you pm me a couple of trade proposals and let's see what happens.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

socialcigarnut

I'm in. Sending PM right now.
Smokin' Logan

Blog: http://cigarfederation.com/
Google+: http://bit.ly/GooglePlusLL

Y'all is singular. All y'all is plural. All y'all's is plural possessive. Kinky Friedman "Governor of the Heart of Texas"

keilyoder

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.