Need to make room...Opus and Anejo to go

Started by SenorPablo, 09/22/2008 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

I have decided that it's time to make some room.  I'm going to part with several very fine sticks.  The following 5er:

Anejo Reserva No. 46 (5.62 x 46)
Opus X xXx (Power Ranger) (4.625 x 49)
Pinar 3000 Belicoso Fina (5.5 x 52)
601 Serie Green La Punta Habano Oscuro (5.5 x 52)
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Robusto Maduro (5.5 x 54)

Not trying to make any money on this.   Let me know if you have any questions.
Looking for $40 shipped.  Payment via Money Order only.

Edit: $35 now.  US based shipping.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

No takers huh?  3 of these are my faves - Anejo, Opus, and the Pinar 3000 (100% Pre-Embargo Cuban with 50 year old tobacco.)  

Someone help me out and take these off my hands.  I'll probably be putting more up after this as well.  Just not enough room for them all.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

If I had cash, I'd definitely take you up on that offer.  But times are very tight right now.  Sorry Paul.

SenorPablo

I hear ya.  Not a lot of interest.  Let's do this...$35 shipped.

podman28

I will take them off your hands. Will mail the mo out tomorrow.

SenorPablo

Thanks.  Looking at your humidor, it is something you don't have.  Which is amazing consdiering all you do have!  :biggrin:

Duker511

Darn it! I was just going to give into temptation. Oh well, you snooze, you loose I guess. If you are going to get rid of any more, I will jump on them. I almost did last night but I wouldnt be able to send money until Friday so I let it go. I just spent $3000 on new furniture and putting an aquarium in my bathroom. :biggrin: I really wanted that Pinar!
Tim

SenorPablo

QuoteDuker511 - 9/24/2008  5:14 PM

Darn it! I was just going to give into temptation. Oh well, you snooze, you loose I guess. If you are going to get rid of any more, I will jump on them. I almost did last night but I wouldnt be able to send money until Friday so I let it go. I just spent $3000 on new furniture and putting an aquarium in my bathroom. :biggrin: I really wanted that Pinar!

Let me know what you're interested in and i'll try to put together a nice package for you.  :-)
-Paul

ljlemer

QuoteDuker511 - 9/24/2008  5:14 PM

:cry: me too! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

If you had auctioned them you could've gotten $50 or more from some of us.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

podman28

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/24/2008  4:02 PM

Thanks.  Looking at your humidor, it is something you don't have.  Which is amazing consdiering all you do have!  :biggrin:

What can I say? I like variety and different moods bring different cigars. :confused:  :biggrin:

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/22/2008  10:44 PM

I have decided that it's time to make some room.  I'm going to part with several very fine sticks. -Paul

Make room for WHAT? Something better?

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 9/25/2008  6:52 AM

I have decided that it's time to make some room.  I'm going to part with several very fine sticks. -Paul

I have a lot of the same and there are some other things I want to get.

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/25/2008  9:34 AM

Thine cup runneth over? Tough break.

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 9/25/2008  9:55 AM

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/25/2008  9:34 AM

Thine cup runneth over? Tough break.

Yep.  The wife would not be happy if I added another humidor (or god forbid a coolidor) to my collection.  I pushed it when I added the Wine Coolidor last Spring.

minesman

QuoteYep.  The wife would not be happy if I added another humidor (or god forbid a coolidor) to my collection.  I pushed it when I added the Wine Coolidor last Spring.

As much as it might inconveience me - I'll keep the extra humidor at my house for you. Just have the stock shipped directly to me and I'll take care of the rest.  :biggrin:

podman28

Even better there is an open humilocker open next to mine at the cigar club. I would be happy to serve as custodian until you can come and visit your smokes. :shades: I have about 300 sticks and a bottle of rum in my locker currently so there is plenty of room. :biggrin:

SenorPablo

Such generous offers.  I will take it under consideration and let you know.  :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.