Merry Christmas to me!!

Started by BXgreenhorn, 12/25/2012 07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BXgreenhorn

I just picked up 10  LG Small Batch #3 and 10 AVO 25th Anniversary from Shukpaw(Neil) He even through in a LFD Air Bender. They're just beautiful..  :dancing:  :rocker:  :party:  :victory:  :cheer:  :smoker:

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

cmmayo

Merry Christmas, Geek-Brother!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

toby2

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Ringadingh

McBryde

Are those LG#1,2, and 3 as good as everyone says they are, or is it just hype? I've never tried one, and am not sure how many I could afford if I did like them, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Ken Kelley

QuoteMcBryde - 12/25/2012  10:39 PM

Are those LG#1,2, and 3 as good as everyone says they are, or is it just hype? I've never tried one, and am not sure how many I could afford if I did like them, LOL.

E

The real simple answer is that a cigar is good if you like it. I have tried one Small Batch No. 3 and liked it. Was it the best cigar I ever smoked? No. But it was good. I have a couple of No. 4's and No. 4 Oscuros I haven't tried yet. I may like those better or I may not.

Hype and cigars seem to go together. There are some highly rated sticks that just leave me cold. Individual taste is more important than what people talk about I reckon.

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

Sweet!  Those are some fine smokes (the LG, not the AVO  :biggrin: ).
Chief of Shaft

cibolodave

BXgreenhorn

Quotenwb - 12/26/2012  1:32 PM

I never had these Avo 25th anniversary but I had a Avo 85th and it was incredible.

nwb

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 12/26/2012  2:14 PM

I never had these Avo 25th anniversary but I had a Avo 85th and it was incredible.

I hope you enjoy.  I seem to be one of a minority that doesn't like anything AVO.  Different strokes!
Chief of Shaft

BXgreenhorn

Quotenwb - 12/26/2012  2:17 PM

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 12/26/2012  2:14 PM

I hope you enjoy.  I seem to be one of a minority that doesn't like anything AVO.  Different strokes!

The 85th I smoked had a year rest on it so that Might of made a difference. I'm going to try one these in a month and then other in a year and see the difference.

Smurf

QuoteAlphairon - 12/26/2012  12:04 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 12/25/2012  10:39 PM

E

The real simple answer is that a cigar is good if you like it. I have tried one Small Batch No. 3 and liked it. Was it the best cigar I ever smoked? No. But it was good. I have a couple of No. 4's and No. 4 Oscuros I haven't tried yet. I may like those better or I may not.

Hype and cigars seem to go together. There are some highly rated sticks that just leave me cold. Individual taste is more important than what people talk about I reckon.

:word: Well said.
orbis non sufficit

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

chief791

I am liking that bottle of Milagro on the table too. Good Tequila.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.