Exclusive Cigar Tubes

Started by cigarcigan, 12/27/2012 04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarcigan

Hi,

would anyone be interested in exclusive handmade cigar tubes? We currently sell them in Europe and want to export to worldwide as well. We are looking for both retail and wholesale customers. Our own manufacturing technology insures great strenght at light weight (1.0 to 1.8 oz). Base tubes are made from walnut or cherry wood. Oak, mahagony, african or any other wood availible for extra charge. For custom tubes (f.e. with your initials), inlay elements are made from copper, brass, tin. Silver, gold, ebony or horn also availible. These models you see are 170x20mm, most of cuban cigars should fit. But we can make any size you wish.

retail prices:
Standard tubes starting at $60
Custom tubes starting at $75 (inlay, initials)

Shipping - depends on Country, f.e. to US it's $16

We can also offer and have a good experience with community Group buys

nwb

Chief of Shaft

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

junglepete

Very nice work, but out of my budget. How many pieces would we need to buy as a group to get an initialed tube for $20? Doesn't hurt to ask right?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Smurf

Nice stuff do you have a web site?
orbis non sufficit

dwig

QuoteSmurf - 12/27/2012  8:34 AM

Nice stuff do you have a web site?

x2
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

nwb

Quotejunglepete - 12/27/2012  9:24 AM

Very nice work, but out of my budget. How many pieces would we need to buy as a group to get an initialed tube for $20? Doesn't hurt to ask right?

Very good question.  At that price, I might be in for a group buy.
Chief of Shaft

Foe

Quotejunglepete - 12/27/2012  6:24 AM

Indeed. I'd love to own a Geeks branded tube adorned with my username...

Ringadingh

They are very nice, but I'd never spend that much money on one, I'd rather spend it on some cigars. I use one of my plastic or metal cigar tubes when I'm going out for the day on the bike.

ntanner

Those are nice,  a C.G. logo'ed tube would be pretty cool. definantly need a web adress.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

wescat

Quotenwb - 12/27/2012  8:36 AM  
Quotejunglepete - 12/27/2012  9:24 AM  Very nice work, but out of my budget. How many pieces would we need to buy as a group to get an initialed tube for $20? Doesn't hurt to ask right?
Very good question.  At that price, I might be in for a group buy.

I would as well.

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

cigarzinn

A bit pricy, but kinda cool.  Is there a website?

chief791

They are awesome. I would never pay that much for it though.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

cigarcigan

I am aware that not everyone needs such cigar tube, but I suppose our prices are still reasonable for custom handmade product. I am very glad that you like them, thank you :) unfortunately, cannot sell them for 20 bucks, sorry

Website is www.doutnikovapouzdra.cz, I'm working on english translation, but your browser translator plugin should translate it correctly for now.

Vroomp

Those only fit up to 48 ring gauge !!!!!!

The question was.... what about a group discount?  How much for 50 standard tubes with initials?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Alexace

I am in. Me myself and I really want one
J'fume des barreau de chaise a 60 piace la puff
-Leloup

Ken Kelley

Quotecigarcigan - 12/27/2012  3:26 PM

I am aware that not everyone needs such cigar tube, but I suppose our prices are still reasonable for custom handmade product. I am very glad that you like them, thank you :) unfortunately, cannot sell them for 20 bucks, sorry

Website is www.doutnikovapouzdra.cz, I'm working on english translation, but your browser translator plugin should translate it correctly for now.

Just looking at the examples you've provided in your posts here I can see your material costs alone for each tube most likely exceed $20 per copy! I don't think a lot of people realize how much the raw materials cost for finely made objects. Not everything is made in China you know!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 12/27/2012  3:45 PM

Those only fit up to 48 ring gauge !!!!!!

The question was.... what about a group discount?  How much for 50 standard tubes with initials?

It looks like he is catering to the Cuban cigar market, which would explain the 48 RG.

They are fine works of craftmanship, so I'd be interested in how much it would cost for a group buy as well.
Chief of Shaft

pferg

those look really nice. a little pricy but the workmanship for these look amazing. Im wondering how much one that fits a 6x60 cigar would cost?

junglepete

QuoteAlphairon - 12/27/2012  4:52 PM

Quotecigarcigan - 12/27/2012  3:26 PM

Just looking at the examples you've provided in your posts here I can see your material costs alone for each tube most likely exceed $20 per copy! I don't think a lot of people realize how much the raw materials cost for finely made objects. Not everything is made in China you know!

Hey Don, remind me not to pick you for my negotiating team  :shy:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.