Looking to sell a box of flor de las antillas.

Started by hmoon01, 01/06/2013 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmoon01

I am looking to sell a complete box of Flor de Las Antillas Toro cigars, the cigars. Please PM me with any offers. Satisfaction guranteed.

nwb

Welcome to the site Mark!

You might have to put in a little time to get to know us before anyone buys anything.  Either that, or you might have to be willing to ship your end first with one of the more established members.

Oh, and I would state a price.
Chief of Shaft

hmoon01

I see what you are saying, If anyone is interested though I put the box on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121048549284

toby2

i didn't think they allowed tobacco sales?

chief791

Not the best way to introduce yourself around here. This is not an auction site.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

gitfiddl

Quotetoby2 - 1/6/2013  4:33 PM

They don't actually, but you can bend the rules:  "This auction is for the art on the cigar box, any incidental contents are just such, you must be over 18 or 19 to purchase tobacco products and must confirm this upon purchase. "
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

dwig

Quotegitfiddl - 1/6/2013  3:51 PM

They don't actually, but you can bend the rules:  "This auction is for the art on the cigar box, any incidental contents are just such, you must be over 18 or 19 to purchase tobacco products and must confirm this upon purchase. "

Yeah bend or:
angle, arc, bending, bow, corner, crook, curvation, curvature, deflection, deviation, flection, flexure, hook, lean, loop, round, sag, shift, tack, tilt, turn, twist, yaw, zigzag

Something like that.
 :biggrin:

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

mpurtle01

Yes, they can bend the rules....  cigar of the year...   please....   nobody buy this...   just based on principal..

Smurf

Quotechief791 - 1/6/2013  4:51 PM

Not the best way to introduce yourself around here. This is not an auction site.

seriously dude not cool
orbis non sufficit

Smurf

Quotegitfiddl - 1/6/2013  4:51 PM

ya until you get the box in the mail and oh! its just an empty box...  :cry:
orbis non sufficit

Longhorn

There are still boxes available at a couple of B&M's here - $120 and no S&H fees.

Good luck selling yours.

nkowal

Sigh... Not even the right forum.

Week before Christmas these were going for under $100 a box on CBid. Saw a box to for $178 tonight!  :-0

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.