Blind trade with Nirab

Started by SleevePlz, 01/07/2013 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleevePlz

I set up a little 5 for 5 blind trade with nirab the other day. I must say, knowing he is from beeuutaful Buda, Texas, I knew he would bring the heat to the Great State of Michigan. Not only can he not count, but he has impeccable taste. Brian, thank you very much. I'm am really looking forward to all of these.

Trade with Nirab

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

toby2

nice sticks. the dpg blue is a stock item for me.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cigarzinn

Longhorn

Brian can't count.  I learned that about him too.

nirab

Tony jacked me up pretty good with his "blind" trade, so had to git him back good!  :biggrin:

Brad, Neil taught me geek math while I was a super green noobie geek, so I had a great teacher!  :bigthumbs:

Enjoy those sticks Tony!!

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

cibolodave

Nirab is a stand up dude

CrazyK

Those are some seriously nice looking sticks! Well done!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

BXgreenhorn

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Hapcigar

Montecristo makes a Texas edition???  

Great trade.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

billy82

Those are some nice cigars there
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Vroomp

Very nice sticks there!!! :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

QuoteHapcigar - 1/8/2013  7:54 AM

Montecristo makes a Texas edition???  

Great trade.

Yeppers. Only available out here. I have yet to try one, but have one sitting. Heard they are fantastic!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.