Rocky Patel sampler sale at FS

Started by SenorPablo, 07/15/2007 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

I know I keep posting some of these deals from the various online vendors.  But I really wouldn't take the time to do it unless I thought it was a good deal.  Here is another from Famous Smokes.  Rocky Patel sampler of 13 cigars for $49.  RP is definitely one of my favorite brands so that is why this one caght my eyes - check it out.

-Paul

Rocky Patel is more than just a nice guy with a talent for creating great cigars - he's a cottage industry. If you've had the pleasure of smoking any of his myriad selections, you know the flavor and quality that stand behind them, which is why this week's two-day deal is going to have you jumping with wide-eyed jubilation. You can land a box of Rocky's "Super 60's" 8-cigar sampler for just $49.95 (reg. $69.95), and if that isn't enough to feed your Rocky Patel habit, you'll also receive a FREE Rocky Patel 5-cigar "Starter Sampler" (reg. $22.95) plus FREE Ground Shipping!

Presented in four pairs chosen from Rocky's Sun Grown, Vintage 1999 Connecticut, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992, these 6" x 60 jawbreakers are a colossal mix of mouthwatering delights. They're cooler, creamier, and offer you a rich, juicy payload the average-sized stick can't touch.

But wait, there's more! The FREE Rocky Patel Starter Sampler stars five of Rocky's most savory selections in all-Robusto sizes including cigars you won't find in the Super 60's box like the Rocky Patel Cuban Blend, The Edge Lite, and Honduran Classic - each outstanding blends in their own rite.

So is bigger better? Add a box to your cart now and taste for yourself. Then open wide and enjoy.

Rocky Patel Super 60's Sampler (Honduras)
Size/Strength: 6" x 60 / Varies from Medium - Full
Filler/Binder/Wrapper: Varies
Presentation: Box of 8 cigars
2 - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Ecuadorian Sixty
2 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut Sixty
2 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Maduro Sixty
2 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Sumatra Sixty

Suggested Retail Price: $77.00
Everyday low Famous price: $69.95
Two-Day Sale Price:
$49.95 + Free Rocky Patel Starter Sampler 5-Pack and Ground Shipping

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/stats_email.cfm/inum/24971/emk/EMT459?utm_source=EMT459&utm_medium=email&utm_content=itempg
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

This is tempting as I've never tried a single RP cigar before... but I think I'll hold off for now. :(
_____

theoldcc

I am a huge fan of RPs.  These are all 60 guages and pretty hefty smokes.  Very tempting.  I'm just pretty well stocked right now...hmmm....

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.